Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
The Persistant Perks are very unreliable, lets say the PHD:"oh i still have the persistant perk"
*blasts raygun*
*gets downed*
the only way to lose the perma perk was to take fall damage, which is easy to contradict if you crouch as soon as u hit the ground. and u can always check if u have the perk by shooting the ray gun when there is no zombie around. Also to go down with the raygun means u were camping and the raygun stopped killing and started making crawlers. then u either shoot the walkers and get splash damage or u shoot the crawlers and get splash damage. In which case... u were camping. Which means ur dumb. the raygun may be fine at low rounds, but every map has a better camping gun. (even custom zombies maps)

I honestly wouldn't want to see these in WaW, mainly because so many would have to be cut as they can't even be added (But I am more of an all or nothing kinda guy)
Which ones cant be added? as far as i know all can be. 1/2 of them are already seen in previous cods or are easy to do with little knowledge. Also all the spawn specific perks have been done in waw and everyone has that script on standby. Look into _zombiemode_devgui :D

heres a list from the wiki:
Spoiler: click to open...
Always Done Swiftly - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 Rounds) Walk faster when aiming. Raise and lower your weapon to aim more quickly.
Arms Grace - (Activates Immediately, Lasts until next respawn) Respawn with the guns the player had when they bled out.
Coagulant - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 20 minutes) Longer bleedout time.
In Plain Sight - (Activated, 2x Activations, 10 seconds each) The player is ignored by zombies for 10 seconds.
Stock Option - (Activates Immediately, Last 2.5 minutes) Ammo is taken from the player's stockpile instead of their weapon's magazine. This allows the player to "spam" single-round weapons such as the XM-53 or Apothicon Servant.
Impatient - (Activates Immediately, Lasts until bleedout) Respawn near the end of the current round instead of at the start of the next round.
Sword Flay- (Activates Immediately, Lasts 2.5 minutes) Melee attacks and any melee weapon will inflict 5x more damage on zombies.
Anywhere But Here! - (Activated, 2x Activations) Instantly teleport to a random location. A concussive blast knocks away any nearby zombies, keeping the player safe.
Danger Closest - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 full rounds) Zero explosive damage. Damage can still be taken by R.A.P.S..
Armamental Accomplishment - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 full rounds) Switch weapons and recover from performing melee attacks faster. Reload and use items more quickly. (Similar to Fast Hands from Multiplayer but does not increase reload speed.)
Firing On All Cylinders - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 full rounds) Can fire while sprinting.
Arsenal Accelerator - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 10 minutes) Charge the player's special weapon faster. Affects the Apothicon Swords and the Annihilator in The Giant.
Lucky Crit - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 1 full round) Improves your chances of activating an Alternate Ammo Type.
Now You See Me - (Activated, 1x Activation) All zombies will chase the player for 10 seconds.
Alchemical Antithesis - (Activated, 2x Activations, 60 seconds each) Every 10 points earned is instead awarded 1 ammo in the stock of the current weapon. Affects all weapons. Any points gained including points from power ups will give the player one round in their reserve ammunition for every 10 points earned.
Aftertaste - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 Rounds) Keep all Perks after being revived.
Burned Out - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 2 Hits) The next time the player takes damage, nearby zombies burst into fire.
Dead of Nuclear Winter - (2x Activations) Spawns a Nuke Power-Up.
Ephemeral Enhancement - (2x Activations, 60 Seconds Each) Turns the weapon in the player's hands into the Pack-A-Punched version.
I'm Feeling Lucky - (2x Activations) Spawns a random Power-Up.
Immolation Liquidation - (3x Activations) Spawns a Fire Sale Power-Up.
Licensed Contractor - (3x Activations) Spawns a Carpenter Power-Up.
Phoenix Up - (1x Activation) Revives all teammates. Teammates keep all of their Perks.
Pop Shocks - (Auto-Activates when attacking Zombies, 5x Activations) Melee attacks trigger an electrostatic discharge, electrocuting nearby Zombies.
Respin Cycle - (2x Activations) Re-spins the weapons in the Mystery Box after it has been activated.
Unquenchable - (Auto-Activates when the player has 4 Maximum Perks) Can buy an extra Perk-a-Cola.
Who's Keeping Score? - (2x Activations) Spawns a Double Points Power-Up.
Cache Back - (1x Activation) Spawns a Max Ammo Power-Up.
Kill Joy - (2x Activations) Spawns an Insta-Kill Power-Up.
On The House - (1x Activation) Spawns a Random Perk Bottle Power Up.
Wall Power - (Activates Immediately, Lasts until the player's next wall-buy gun purchase) The next wall weapon purchased becomes Pack-a-Punched.
Killing Time - (1x Activation) All zombies freeze in place for 20 seconds. If they are shot they will be annihilated when the time is up.
Perkaholic - (Activates Immediately) Gives the player all Perk-a-Colas in the map.
Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:16:34 pm by liamsa669
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
Signature
I Am New Into Mapping And All Of That Kind Of Stuff.I Appreciate Every Help Provided!
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
the only way to lose the perma perk was to take fall damage, which is easy to contradict if you crouch as soon as u hit the ground. and u can always check if u have the perk by shooting the ray gun when there is no zombie around. Also to go down with the raygun means u were camping and the raygun stopped killing and started making crawlers. then u either shoot the walkers and get splash damage or u shoot the crawlers and get splash damage. In which case... u were camping. Which means ur dumb. the raygun may be fine at low rounds, but every map has a better camping gun. (even custom zombies maps)
Which ones cant be added? as far as i know all can be. 1/2 of them are already seen in previous cods or are easy to do with little knowledge. Also all the spawn specific perks have been done in waw and everyone has that script on standby. Look into _zombiemode_devgui :D

heres a list from the wiki:
Spoiler: click to open...
Always Done Swiftly - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 Rounds) Walk faster when aiming. Raise and lower your weapon to aim more quickly.
Arms Grace - (Activates Immediately, Lasts until next respawn) Respawn with the guns the player had when they bled out.
Coagulant - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 20 minutes) Longer bleedout time.
In Plain Sight - (Activated, 2x Activations, 10 seconds each) The player is ignored by zombies for 10 seconds.
Stock Option - (Activates Immediately, Last 2.5 minutes) Ammo is taken from the player's stockpile instead of their weapon's magazine. This allows the player to "spam" single-round weapons such as the XM-53 or Apothicon Servant.
Impatient - (Activates Immediately, Lasts until bleedout) Respawn near the end of the current round instead of at the start of the next round.
Sword Flay- (Activates Immediately, Lasts 2.5 minutes) Melee attacks and any melee weapon will inflict 5x more damage on zombies.
Anywhere But Here! - (Activated, 2x Activations) Instantly teleport to a random location. A concussive blast knocks away any nearby zombies, keeping the player safe.
Danger Closest - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 full rounds) Zero explosive damage. Damage can still be taken by R.A.P.S..
Armamental Accomplishment - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 full rounds) Switch weapons and recover from performing melee attacks faster. Reload and use items more quickly. (Similar to Fast Hands from Multiplayer but does not increase reload speed.)
Firing On All Cylinders - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 full rounds) Can fire while sprinting.
Arsenal Accelerator - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 10 minutes) Charge the player's special weapon faster. Affects the Apothicon Swords and the Annihilator in The Giant.
Lucky Crit - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 1 full round) Improves your chances of activating an Alternate Ammo Type.
Now You See Me - (Activated, 1x Activation) All zombies will chase the player for 10 seconds.
Alchemical Antithesis - (Activated, 2x Activations, 60 seconds each) Every 10 points earned is instead awarded 1 ammo in the stock of the current weapon. Affects all weapons. Any points gained including points from power ups will give the player one round in their reserve ammunition for every 10 points earned.
Aftertaste - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 3 Rounds) Keep all Perks after being revived.
Burned Out - (Activates Immediately, Lasts 2 Hits) The next time the player takes damage, nearby zombies burst into fire.
Dead of Nuclear Winter - (2x Activations) Spawns a Nuke Power-Up.
Ephemeral Enhancement - (2x Activations, 60 Seconds Each) Turns the weapon in the player's hands into the Pack-A-Punched version.
I'm Feeling Lucky - (2x Activations) Spawns a random Power-Up.
Immolation Liquidation - (3x Activations) Spawns a Fire Sale Power-Up.
Licensed Contractor - (3x Activations) Spawns a Carpenter Power-Up.
Phoenix Up - (1x Activation) Revives all teammates. Teammates keep all of their Perks.
Pop Shocks - (Auto-Activates when attacking Zombies, 5x Activations) Melee attacks trigger an electrostatic discharge, electrocuting nearby Zombies.
Respin Cycle - (2x Activations) Re-spins the weapons in the Mystery Box after it has been activated.
Unquenchable - (Auto-Activates when the player has 4 Maximum Perks) Can buy an extra Perk-a-Cola.
Who's Keeping Score? - (2x Activations) Spawns a Double Points Power-Up.
Cache Back - (1x Activation) Spawns a Max Ammo Power-Up.
Kill Joy - (2x Activations) Spawns an Insta-Kill Power-Up.
On The House - (1x Activation) Spawns a Random Perk Bottle Power Up.
Wall Power - (Activates Immediately, Lasts until the player's next wall-buy gun purchase) The next wall weapon purchased becomes Pack-a-Punched.
Killing Time - (1x Activation) All zombies freeze in place for 20 seconds. If they are shot they will be annihilated when the time is up.
Perkaholic - (Activates Immediately) Gives the player all Perk-a-Colas in the map.
Are u crazy? Since when do you only get downed by the raygun by only camping? :please: have you ever played zombies before?
Ahahah
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
Are u crazy? Since when do you only get downed by the raygun by only camping? :please: have you ever played zombies before?
Ahahah
uve seriously gone down while training? are u even aiming at the ground? or r u trying to hit them dead on? Do you not know how to do high rounds? its just like the duel colts in bo1 b4 phd. they were used alot, but no one aimed for the zombies, but the ground. Just like the na45 from aw... u dont aim at a person. u aim where they are going to be that way u get the explosion

ps the only reason ive gone down by a raygun is when im trapped both sides cuz of idiotic team. but i would have gone down using any gun besides the thundergun or wunderwaffa.
Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:40:19 pm by liamsa669
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
Sure i know how to get to high rounds  :please: and i know how to use the raygun and Mustang And Sally.
But thank you for the advice :lol:

Loading ...