UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[35/40] Das Herrenhaus - Custom zombies at it finest, Unbelievable 1st map!

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by XEcW22
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Map is easily, if not greater than 3arc maps I've seen, I would have given it 40/40, guns don't make a map, have you not forgotten the other content in the map?

The detail is the best I've seen out of anyone on this site, and the fun scale and re-playablity is so high. 2 low score 4 me
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
Map is easily, if not greater than 3arc maps I've seen, I would have given it 40/40, guns don't make a map, have you not forgotten the other content in the map?

The detail is the best I've seen out of anyone on this site, and the fun scale and re-playablity is so high. 2 low score 4 me

I would've given it a 40/40 as well. This map is amazing :D
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
I would've given it a 40/40 as well. This map is amazing :D

I find this quite often. People saying a great map, like Leviathan, Project C, Das Herrenhaus deserves a 40/40.
In my opinion, it should be something to motivate you, don't just give people 40/40. You want to strive to work harder and harder to make better content with higher quality, and if someone tells you you're 40/40, you don't need to work much harder. No matter how good you are, always work to achieve greater results!  8)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I find this quite often. People saying a great map, like Leviathan, Project C, Das Herrenhaus deserves a 40/40.

I think Leviathan and Das Herrenhaus deserve 40/40 tbh.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
I think Leviathan and Das Herrenhaus deserve 40/40 tbh.

I love the maps, fantasticly well made, but I don't think anything deserves 40/40. In my opinion, it should be a goal you strive to achieve, to push yourself to work harder and better.  ;)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
theres a lot of things i wanna say about this but i shall not

But i will point out the obvious, half the "custom content" has not even had a mention at all ( traps, bosses, the custom WW etc )

Yet the "guns" got several mentions solely for being stale, despite it being perfectly in fitting with the map...

Ofc im not telling you to change your score or opinion on this - it is your own - but i think this is proper unfair :(
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
theres a lot of things i wanna say about this but i shall not

But i will point out the obvious, half the "custom content" has not even had a mention at all ( traps, bosses, the custom WW etc )

Yet the "guns" got several mentions solely for being stale, despite it being perfectly in fitting with the map...

Ofc im not telling you to change your score or opinion on this - it is your own - but i think this is proper unfair :(

People should look with a more wider perspective on everything the map has to offer. Maybe you're not much into using traps, but try it out. Maybe you don't like bosses, but try to see the pro's in it, not just the con's. It's the Reviewer's opinion on it, but I feel it's at least decent to try everything out, instead of including the things you felt should've been included.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
i was going to say the GUNS not being "good" is personal opinion (yet there are custom ones if you havent got them yet) but did you do easteregg? did you notice nova crawlers? did you see custom scripted boss not crawler? did you see the traps made custom for the map? did you know there is buildable tables around the map? and i havent even discovered it all despite beta testing it for months... im just wondering if this things are the 8 points or is something left out? i dont think it needs a ROUND COUNTER and BUYABLE ending for the full 10 points but then again im not a reviewer so...
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
im not a reviewer so...

..your opinion is invalid. You have no idea what it takes to make a good map Radimax so just be quiet until you gain the skills to become a map reviewer. :please:
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
yeah it takes years to master it stevie i got no chance, but concidering my next map will have 50% or less features of das herrenhause its doomed to be below 20/40 score so might aswell cancel it before its to late  :lol:
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
In my opinion, it should be something to motivate you, don't just give people 40/40. You want to strive to work harder and harder to make better content with higher quality, and if someone tells you you're 40/40, you don't need to work much harder. No matter how good you are, always work to achieve greater results!  8)

So you're saying, even if a map deserves 40/40, we still shouldn't give it 40/40? Logic? :poker:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
So you're saying, even if a map deserves 40/40, we still shouldn't give it 40/40? Logic? :poker:
yea i dont get it either

giving it a top score doesnt mean - your done now, go home

means you did extremely well, and will need to work just as hard on your next project
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile

No no, you've got it all wrong here. I feel there are maps that definetly DESERVE 40/40. But it's like this: You get 39/40, that tells you that damn, I should work harder on my next work, to gain that 40/40. A motivation per say. Getting 40/40 doesn't mean you're done, obviously? But it's better for you, the creator, that want to make the best content you possibly can, to hear that, you know, maybe adding more work into this will be benefitial? It's just a way to tell the creators that that they should work harder. That's how I see it. Rating is more than just this though, it gives a general idea of how good the map is from a certain point of view. I apologize if I did not phrase this in a way that was sufficient enough for you to understand how I see it. ;)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
No no, you've got it all wrong here. I feel there are maps that definetly DESERVE 40/40. But it's like this: You get 39/40, that tells you that damn, I should work harder on my next work, to gain that 40/40. A motivation per say. Getting 40/40 doesn't mean you're done, obviously? But it's better for you, the creator, that want to make the best content you possibly can, to hear that, you know, maybe adding more work into this will be benefitial? It's just a way to tell the creators that that they should work harder. That's how I see it. Rating is more than just this though, it gives a general idea of how good the map is from a certain point of view. I apologize if I did not phrase this in a way that was sufficient enough for you to understand how I see it. ;)

So on the reviewers part, they think the map deserves 40/40, but because they want to 'motivate' (I'd posit that anyone who makes a 40/40 map is already sufficiently motivated but I digress) them to strive for more, they have to MAKE UP a reason to take some points off? So for example, they give the map 9/10 for detail even though they think it's a 10/10.

Yeh, I'm sorry but that's just retarded.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
So on the reviewers part, they think the map deserves 40/40, but because they want to 'motivate' (I'd posit that anyone who makes a 40/40 map is already sufficiently motivated but I digress) them to strive for more, they have to MAKE UP a reason to take some points off? So for example, they give the map 9/10 for detail even though they think it's a 10/10.

Yeh, I'm sorry but that's just retarded.

Yeah, your opinion on it. I'm not saying people HAVE to make the maps less than 40/40, but it's good to think through properly, so you don't think too fast, and give a map 40/40 when it might not be deserving of this. I'm not saying you make up a reason, but don't judge too hasty. You make a map that is 40/40 quality, like Leviathan, Oil Rig, Project C and Das Herrenhaus, and I know you're well motivated and experienced. Obviously! But motivation is not something you can have too much of, so it's only good. I realise my opinion is a unpopular opinion, so be it. :please:

Loading ...