UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[33/40] Baseball Field 2-The Zombies wants to play ball too!

broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by Dust
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

This map is made by Jei9363.

Setting:
Takes place in a Baseball Field(obviously).

Positives:
  • Has black ops guns/perks
  • Has a pretty cool wonder weapon called A Summers Breeze, which seems to turn the zombies invisible but they can still hit you
  • Has Death Machine/Wonderwaffe as a drop and you can run a lot faster with the death machine than you can on black ops, but you cant sprint
  • Has a solo load video
  • Has 2 custom perks one we have seen in a couple other maps (coupon queen) and one brand new (slug soda)
  • Has Electric Cherry from Mob of the Dead
  • Secret way to get to Pack a Punch

Negatives:
  • 4 perk only limit
  • No Buyable ending, I understand the mapper hates them but it feels like it makes the map more fun when you have a goal in mine
  • The Wonder Weapon seemed to take my Jugg away if I spammed it too much, which could get annoying
  • Not enough weapons on the walls, best one was mp40, so you had to constantly keep hitting the box which was giving me even worse weapons

Conclusion:
Aside from the Negatives this was a really awesome designed map and I loved it, I would definitely recommend playing this map if you havent yet. If you loved the first Baseball Field then you will absolutely love this map, hes taken everything great about the first Baseball Field and made it into something amazing.

Level of Detail: 8/10
Custom Content: 10/10
Fun Scale: 7/10
Replayablility: 8/10

Score: 33/40

Download:
Available on the UGX Map Manager.
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 03:12:41 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
    (Image removed from quote.)

• Has a pretty cool wonder weapon called A Summers Breeze, which seems to turn the zombies invisible but they can still hit you
    How is this a positive?

• Not enough weapons on the walls, best one was mp40, so you had to constantly keep hitting the box which was giving me even worse weapons
    I totally agree about the weapons, for how crazy epic this map looks it felt strange when my first two pulls from the box were the Kar98 and the BAR. The UGX Mod would be freaking perfect for this map. Imagine running around and flying through the air playing the different UGX game modes on this map, that experience would be amazing.
    [/list]
    Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 04:09:33 pm by tomikaze
    The Doctor
    Date Registered: 26 March 2013
    Last active: 1 year ago
    Respect
    Forum Rank
    Zombie Colossus
    Primary Group
    Donator ♥
    My Groups
    More
    timelordalex's Groups
    timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
    i dont understand the the summers breeze, it makes them invisible, no wander i thought the air downed me, another negative is the new guns, not having the correct sounds or fire rate, the mp5 is an mp40 that looks like an mp5, the summers breeze sounds like the ray gun, DM is ppsh
    Date Registered: 3 August 2013
    Last active: 8 years ago
    Respect
    Forum Rank
    Rotting Walker
    Primary Group
    More
    Personal Quote
    I'm sorry.
    Signature
    You ever wonder why we're here?
    When I played the map, I saw the Summer's Breeze was the Winter's Howl that just did high amounts of fire damage. No zombies turned invisible.
    Also, one thing I like about this map was the trash cans that allowed full refunds on all perks!
    • DeletedUser
    • Deleted Member
    DeletedUser
    This user is deleted :(
    This is a pretty good map, but I somehow managed to down myself with The Summers Breeze even with PHD Flopper, and from what ive heard it sometimes will just turn the zombies invisible. Other than that, great map.

Loading ...