Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Created by: Jei9363

The Basics: You're rich, your pad is amazing, and you party all night and sleep all day. You're living the dream in Los Santos, San Andreas, but life is about to get real. You play as Michael De Santa, Sarah Michelle Geller, a Los Santos Police Officer or Michael Rooker as zombies are breaking in - even though some of them might be Charlie Sheen trying to give Sarah Michelle Gellar AIDS; still what will you do in order to survive? Time to use all of your gadgets and perks of your privileged life to send the zombies back to the grave.

What We Liked: The look and layout of this map are incredibly fun with tons of places to drop down from and run to safety.  There are all Black Ops guns and perks along with a new custom perk that will allow you to defy gravity. There is also a cool Der Riese style catwalk that you can hold off the zombies on for those who love them some campin'! There are custom traps throughout the map like a baseball launcher, a tennis ball shooter and several poison sprinklers all able to be controlled from anywhere by your very own iPhone er...I-Zom (to avoid legal trouble). I love the SWAT team zombies that spawn in as they have very unique way of making your life difficult. Finally, there is an interesting way to unlock an elevator which takes you up to the PAP machine as well as a fun little objective that actually has to do with killing zombies and not looking endlessly for BS parts.

What We Didn't Like: Nothing really; this map does so much right and utilizes every square inch to near perfection while providing a great zombie base for survival.

The Final Word:
A fantastic map that is full of creative and fun features that will keep you entertained for a good while. Don't forget to buy some Grav-a-rita while you are there and maybe take the leap of faith if you are brave. For those who love running, gunning, flying and surviving monstrous jumps then this map is for you!

Level Detail: 7/10
Custom Content:8/10
Fun Scale: 10/10
Replayability: 7/10

Score: 32/40

Download here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9452.0.html
Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 04:35:32 pm by tomikaze
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
A great review as always, Tom!

I voted for Estate in the contest simply because it's the map I had the most fun playing. Definitely enjoyed all the custom parts in it, especially Grav-a-Rita. Shame it only got 6 votes.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
A great review as always, Tom!

I voted for Estate in the contest simply because it's the map I had the most fun playing. Definitely enjoyed all the custom parts in it, especially Grav-a-Rita. Shame it only got 6 votes.
I totally agree. Estate has a clean & colorful look to it, great humor with the character dialogue and the sound it makes when the baseballs hit the zombies in the head just cracks me up. Your level of mobility and freedom of movement on the map is such a great feeling. The layout, use of space, it's all crazy fun; I have no clue what Jay would have to do to get some love.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
awesome review as always lol

Loading ...