My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming

Map by: Jzob123

The Basics: You have just woken up after a car accident in a mysterious town overrun by zombies, and must collect presents scattered around the town containing tools to fix your broken car, while at the same time attempting to survive both the infectious disease, and the frigid winter wonderland.   

Pros: When I first saw this map, it looked to me like a decent map. The map had good detail and lighting, and a LOT of guns. Guns from AW, FC3 and BF3. I loved playing with the Intervention and the Remington R5, just to name a few. Furthermore, there was a custom perk called Monster Energy which was pretty cool because it increased your move speed drastically. Another thing I noticed were the camos for the guns. Some had cool flowing red and green camos. The ambiance was great in this map because there were several crashed cars, and the houses looked abandoned, creating the feel that you are alone in this town, surviving endless hordes of zombies.

Cons: When I started this map I really liked it. There were bushes, cars, and really well done houses. Although all of these were nicely done, the outside of the map looked terrible. All it really is, is a flat landscape of snow with a few trees scattered about, and a huge hill leading up to the end of the map, making it quite bland. The map is also very simple and easy, which a lot of players might enjoy, but all you had to do was find the presents that were scattered around the map for 7500 points and survive a few more rounds to win. The presents are not very hard to find, and I prefer a challenge.

Conclusion: All in all, this is a pretty cool map. Although the outside of the map is lacking detail, the inside of it makes up for that. Even though the map was very easy, and being a little boring at times, I still found myself coming back to play it again because of all the guns. Even though this map is lacking a few things, the gameplay makes up for that.

Detail: 6/10
Custom Content: 9/10
Fun Scale: 7/10
Replayability: 8/10

Score: 30/40

Download link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5169.0.html
Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 09:04:53 pm by ZombieSlayer5778
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
Yeah I definitely enjoyed this map. IMP a fair review, but I know others will disagree :P Well done, ZombieSlayer ;)
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Yeah I definitely enjoyed this map. IMP a fair review, but I know others will disagree :P Well done, ZombieSlayer ;)
Thanks dude! Lol, this was my first map review, so I hope I did a good job! I am going to be doing as many reviews as I can, so I started off with this map, which is one of the first maps I played.  :)
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Good and nice review lol . Keep up the good work .
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Good Review of a good map :D, I would rated a little higher but nerveless good review ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Good Review of a good map :D, I would rated a little higher but nerveless good review ;)
Thanks  :)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

I agree. And I know you are unbiased here because it's not like the map was released under your name or anything...:-\

Btw reviewer, may I ask why you decided to review this map out of all the maps on UGX? Since it came out in 2014 and all, and let's face it, it's a very poor forgettable map. Genuine question.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
I agree. And I know you are unbiased here because it's not like the map was released under your name or anything...:-\

Btw reviewer, may I ask why you decided to review this map out of all the maps on UGX? Since it came out in 2014 and all, and let's face it, it's a very poor forgettable map. Genuine question.
This was my first review, so I wanted to do a map I knew a lot about and had played a lot. I will be posting reviews of newer maps soon  ;)
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
Even though the map was very easy, and being a little boring at times, I still found myself coming back to play it again because of all the guns. Even though this map is lacking a few things, the gameplay makes up for that.

So this gets 8/10 replayability because it has some cool guns? Nothing else contributed to that?

:-\
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Good review. :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
So this gets 8/10 replayability because it has some cool guns? Nothing else contributed to that?

:-\
bruh those gunz are sexy...
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
This review has a tomikaze feel about it. Not sure if it's the layout or not, but it feels like it
Spoiler: click to open...
it's definitely the layout
anyway, welcome to the club of Reviewers, the most over-used title outside of Donator.
Date Registered: 25 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Conspiracy Theorist
Signature
Yes.
NeutronStars's Groups
NeutronStars's Contact & Social LinksPocket_InfinitypocketinfinityNeutronStars
Good first review! Glad to see you didn't see the mistakes I did in my first one. :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Good first review! Glad to see you didn't see the mistakes I did in my first one. :D
Thanks  :) When I first posted it, I forgot to add the [30/40] in the beginning  :D

Loading ...