Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
Update 2020-12-30 17:10 UTC: Forum is back online - please report any issues via Twitter, Discord or email. Thank you <3

Maintenance starts at 30th December 2020, 16:30 UTC
The website and other services will be temporarily unavailable, more information about status / availability here: https://status.ugx-mods.com/

Hi @all,

we will end this year with a migration to another server, which is part of the upcoming bigger changes on UGX-Mods. (more info in the new year)
The transition will go probably smoothly, but just in case we expect a few hours of downtime or connection issue after the migration.

The new server will be Frankfurt, Germany - so you might notice a small delay (although the new server is more powerfull, so you might notice nothing at all ;))

We will notify you on Discord & Twitter once the forum will be temporarly unavailable and the migration starts / ends.
During that short period, email support is also not available!

Please note: We will also migrate our development server (JIRA, Confluence)
without notice in the new two weeks, which means our knowledhe base
and support center is unavailable for a short period as well.
:doge:8:thumbsup-smiley:7>:D2
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 13 August 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
galal mehrez's Groups
Hi @all,

we will end this year with a migration to another server, which is part of the upcoming bigger changes on UGX-Mods. (more info in the new year)
The transition will go probably smoothly, but just in case we expect a few hours of downtime or connection issue after the migration.

The new server will be Frankfurt, Germany - so you might notice a small delay (although the new server is more powerfull, so you might notice nothing at all ;))

We will notify you on Discord & Twitter once the forum will be temporarly unavailable and the migration starts / ends.
During that short period, email support is also not available!

Please note: We will also migrate our development server (JIRA, Confluence) without notice in the new two weeks, which means our knowledhe base and support center is unavailable for a short period as well.
While having better servers is better does ugx really need it? I mean I have never faced any problems with ugx so far
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 10 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
In the past yes, nowadays not as much, but it helps improve background tasks or just site response time in general.

Faster response times are good for multiple reasons (less impact on the server, faster navigation for you, google and other providers are more happy)
It also allows me to do more processing on the server, like backups, or more download requests in the future.

Currently we / I manage 3 servers, two for UGX only and one is a shared server for UGX and my other projects.
In the future I want to have two servers (one production and one development). -> So some more performance to handle everything and less maintaining (only two servers) and it's also cheaper + better.

So yeah, it does make quite some sense :))
Location: gbEurasian Plate, The Crust, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way
Date Registered: 4 November 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mod Tools Tutorial Creator YouTube.com/IceGrenade
Signature
YouTuber Call of Duty Mod Tools Tutorial Creator on YouTube.com/IceGrenade
IceGrenade's Groups
Sounds good! Keep up the good work!
:hearts:1

Loading ...