Created 9 years ago
by treminaor
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
uh, no that was not the arrangement and I'm not going to let you start lying about it to slip out of any responsibility or blame. you were the recipient of the largest portion and UGX was receiving the smaller portion as site support.

the donation page said this whole time that it was a donation to you with a portion going to benefit UGX. the only reason our paypal was the one in use was because its a business account capable of receiving these donations on a large scale and is already set up to work with the IPN system we have.
Yes, so the money is going directly to you first. Either way, it's irrelevant, the donations are eventually going to be divided between the site and the mapper, I would have thought that much was obvious to people.
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
Yes, so the money is going directly to you first. Either way, it's irrelevant, the donations are eventually going to be divided between the site and the mapper, I would have thought that much was obvious to people.
this is not what you said in chat, you specifically said "im not getting any of this money it goes to ugx to help the website" and i have hitmanvere, andy whelan, uk_viiper  and dualvii to confirm this.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
this is not what you said in chat, you specifically said "im not getting any of this money it goes to ugx to help the website" and i have hitmanvere, andy whelan, uk_viiper  and dualvii to confirm this.
Post a screenshot then, I never said that.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
TheScotchGuy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
i dont have screenshot, any admin in this topic with access to the chat records, please look for this statement. i have 4 people as witness to what you said stevie, stop trying to turn everything around because u dont wanna look like a fool.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
i dont have screenshot, any admin in this topic with access to the chat records, please look for this statement. i have 4 people as witness to what you said stevie, stop trying to turn everything around because u dont wanna look like a fool.
Turning what around? Clearly it says on the topic how this works, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I totally like the idea behide this where people who spent over a year on their map so that they could make a little money off there hard work.  But I also do think that the point of custom zombies and has been since 2010 that maps should be free 2 play and not paid.  If people start making other people pay for their map then most of the really good custom zombies map that get relsesed people will have to pay for(It would start to cost a lot if 20 good maps that I want to play that I have to pay for).  That is just how I feel about this topic i can be wrong or I can be right.

Maybe it be a better idea if each map that gets relsesed had a thing where the map was free but if you liked the map and want to help out the mapmaker that you can donate to that mapmaker kind of like what people have been doing.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
TheScotchGuy's Groups
i know fine well what it says on the topic but im not discussing the topic, i am discussing your actions in the chat.
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
I think paying for a map is.... Ech, donating to a site or mapper is good tho
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
i know fine well what it says on the topic but im not discussing the topic, i am discussing your actions in the chat.
Well I never said what you claimed I did, but nevertheless I see don't why that matters to you at all?

Double Post Merge: September 02, 2015, 05:11:36 pm
I think paying for a map is.... Ech, donating to a site or mapper is good tho
Can you give me one single instance, in the history of CZ, where someone has donated to a mapper to show appreciation?
Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:11:36 pm by steviewonder87
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
TheScotchGuy's Groups
Well I never said what you claimed I did, but nevertheless I see don't why that matters to you at all?
you really do not have a rational opinion in you do you? you are a liar you know fine well you said it i have 2 chat mods as back up to that bro come on really..
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
you really do not have a rational opinion in you do you? you are a liar you know fine well you said it i have 2 chat mods as back up to that bro come on really..
I really don't want to get into this, I'm trying to have a civilised debate, post a screenshot or an opinion or just be quiet.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
TheScotchGuy's Groups
I really don't want to get into this, I'm trying to have a civilised debate, post a screenshot or an opinion or just be quiet.
as i said i dont have a screenshot but i have 4 people to confirm it
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Can you give me one single instance, in the history of CZ, where someone has donated to a mapper to show appreciation?
None, that's why we need that button.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
as i said i dont have a screenshot but i have 4 people to confirm it
That's nice. Well if you don't have anything else to contribute to the discussion then you know what to do. :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
TheScotchGuy's Groups
i can agree with a donation button on the topic's but not a release thread that says "donate to get "map"." a donation should be made to the mapper for appreciation in itself not a donation for the actual map files

Double Post Merge: September 02, 2015, 05:16:48 pm
That's nice. Well if you don't have anything else to contribute to the discussion then you know what to do. :)
oh im sorry i didnt know you made this topic? dont get your boots too full mate ;)
Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:16:48 pm by TheScotchGuy

Loading ...