My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 MC Launcher v1.1 Released. Alternate option for your launcher. Use beside the default launcher or replace it.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 10 July 2016
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.
Archaicvirus's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Archaicvirus's Contact & Social Links
Thanks. You must have put a lot of work into this man. I've been using this for a few weeks now, and everything works great. The drag & drop xmodel tool I use the most, going back and forth between blender and substance painter. I love how I don't have to roll though all the damn check boxes every time I re-build. Great features, this should be the default launcher. Do you have a $upport link?
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Thanks. You must have put a lot of work into this man. I've been using this for a few weeks now, and everything works great. The drag & drop xmodel tool I use the most, going back and forth between blender and substance painter. I love how I don't have to roll though all the damn check boxes every time I re-build. Great features, this should be the default launcher. Do you have a $upport link?

Thanks! That rolling through the check boxes issue is exactly why I made this tool. The other stuff I just added to have everything in one place ;) The next update will have a favorites option, and then you can filter by favorites, so you don't have all the maps your not working on in the view... and it will save your output window to root, and other tweaks. I'm just testing and tweaking things and I want to add to the wiki before the next update. As for support, I just do this for fun and education, but thanks anyway, and thanks again for your appreciation!
Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 12:11:12 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Archaicvirus's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
... and it will save your output window to root, and other tweaks.

That's great, because the default font size for the output is so tiny. If you do that we can resize the text (us half blind people). The favorites would be great too, for example sometimes I'll switch to a barebones test map when I'm writing a new script, so I can re-build it quickly for trial-and-error purposes without having to compile all the other crap in the main map that's unneeded.  But yea, props. I'll be sure to get the update when it's released.

To charge or not to charge, that is the question! Decisions, decisions. Haha, I can respect that philosophy. Thanks for the reply
Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 10:37:03 pm by Archaicvirus
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Archaicvirus's Groups
Hey man, thanks for the updates. If I can, I'd like to request a feature. You know the three dots where you can drag the edges of the interior windows width, is there a way you can make it so those inner windows can have their position saved? Whenever I restart the launcher, the center window with the build, compile and light check boxes is very narrow and you have to drag the windows to the left and right of it apart so you can see the center window's options.  Not a big deal or anything, I just figured it might help speed workflow up a bit.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Hey man, thanks for the updates. If I can, I'd like to request a feature. You know the three dots where you can drag the edges of the interior windows width, is there a way you can make it so those inner windows can have their position saved? Whenever I restart the launcher, the center window with the build, compile and light check boxes is very narrow and you have to drag the windows to the left and right of it apart so you can see the center window's options.  Not a big deal or anything, I just figured it might help speed workflow up a bit.

You should not have to do that... The smallest the form can go will not allow it to cover anything up... Would you mind sending a screen shot so I can understand exactly what is happening and figure the best way to fix it? I have a discord here https://discord.gg/RceWdfh if you want to paste in the screen shot, and talk about the issue, and I'll post a version to test there too before pushing an update.
Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:05:18 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 29 July 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
jm-390's Groups
jm-390's Contact & Social Links
Why this happens  :-\

Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 08:17:09 pm by jm-390
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
It happens if there is an error while the program is trying to start the process/program. The message indicates it couldn't' find the application possibly due to the path, but I see that is not the issue. I've not seen this issue other than that yet, so I am not sure what would cause that... basically it can't start the process for some reason, but the confusing part is that the maps and mods are not showing.

So I think the program is messing up cause of Call of Duty Black Ops III is repeated, and the way I get the root folder is by indexing the programs path by that, so its indexing and making the first one the root folder... Unfortunately I don't have a way you can fix that for now, but I'll fix it for the next update.

Thanks for reporting that issue.

If you visit here (https://discord.gg/ZWaXNzQ), I'll post something in the needs tested channel soon so you can use it.

Edit:
A fixed version is posted there if you want to test it. v1.2.3.2
Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 08:54:07 pm by MakeCents

Loading ...