by Ray1235 and Scobalula
Originally by Aidan
Now with new features!
Logo by HitmanVere
What new stuff can it do?
- It can export an animation with better quality! (works best with anims made with an animation rig or using any kind of constraint)
- It supports Export2Bin from Black Ops 3 Mod Tools!
- It supports reading notetracks from the old CoD Exporter for Maya 8.5 and from Wraith exports!
- It also can rename notetracks!
- It also has a button to one click generate camera animations
1) Download the script and copy it to <User>\Documents\maya\<version>\scripts (in my case it's C:\Users\Maciej\Documents\maya\2012-x64\scripts)
2) In the same folder, create usersetup.mel (if you don't already have one). Add this code to the end of the file:
3) Restart Maya
4) First time configuration will occur, choose your root folder, confirm that you will be/won't be using Export2Bin and you're good to go!
[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them] (might not work correctly)
Wait, but how do I...
...get the notetracks from tanims/M16 rig/Wraith exports?
It's really simple! All you have to do is open the Export XAnim window and press Grab Notes!
...generate camera anims?
First, select tag_camera and then mark it as camera
Then, select tag_weapon (or tag_weapon_right, or whatever you want to use) and mark it as weapon
And now you can press "Generate camera animation"!