Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
After I lost all progress of Elementary, I took a break from mapping for a couple months but now im back and here is my WIP for my new map Russian Base.

Features:
Several Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 2 guns, ported myself with correct sounds and stats.
Several Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 2 models
Black ops 1 Perks
A Easter Egg(similar to what I had going for Elementary but different steps to fit the theme of the map), most likely involving the rocket you see in the pics.
Black Ops 2 Perk and Powerup Shaders
Soul Chest
Element Type Weapons(Shock, Fire, and Explosive)
Dig Sites similar to Origins, will probably incorporate golden shovel in there as well
Double Tap 2.0

Maybe:
Upgradable Monkey Bombs(Longer duration, throw straight away, higher damage, etc.
Upgradable Perks, like a 2.0 version that you can complete a challenge once you buy a specific perk, ie deadshot, get 50 headshots with deadshot daiquiri and you get deadshot daiquiri 2.0. etc

Got any suggestions feel free to let me know, and also let me know what you think of the map

NEW PICTURES 9/11
Their is some new stuff added, as you can see, a new underground section as well as replaced the iron fence with nuketown fence, just because i didnt like the way the iron fence looked.  As well as some birds flying outside.
 There is some graphics problems I am going to fix over the next couple of days but the map is shaping up quite nicely.

UPDATE 9/16
Added an entire underground lab these past few days. Mainly been working on that area. Also replaced some more world at war models with black ops 2 models. Most of the models I am using is from Black Ops 1 and 2. Will eventually replace most of the trees and grass with Black Ops 2 trees and grasses. Got a couple more rooms to finish then the layout will be complete. Then I will just need to work on Scripts and Weapons. Not sure if I can send out the beta this weekend to the beta testers but for the next few days I am going to map and hopefully complete finishing the mapping part of it. Will try to finish a couple black ops 2 guns as well( I already got quite a few done just need to add them to the map). Anyway back to mapping, for now enjoy the pictures.

Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:50:14 pm by thezombiekilla6
broken avatar :(
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
dont make it so flat... i mean the pics make it to look as flat as these people
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
dont make it so flat... i mean the pics make it to look as flat as these people (Image removed from quote.)

What do you mean by so flat? If you mean about the detail, i only started adding detail today and that was a hour worth of detail
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
by flat, i mean that theres like nothing on the floor to make it not plain. whether it be debris or terrain or what ever. there needs to be something to make it not plain.  :nyan:
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
whatever happened to elementary? but anyway, can't wait to see more of this map mate
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
whatever happened to elementary? but anyway, can't wait to see more of this map mate

Computer crashed and lost all files to it
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Computer crashed and lost all files to it
Bugger, was looking really good in the WIP. Anyway, this map hasn't got much to go off of yet, but can't wait to see more screenshots. keep it up
Date Registered: 10 September 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I'll de de o s you
Signature
I'll de de o s you
greazb's Groups
greazb's Contact & Social Linksgreazbgreazbgreazbirbclande de
<snip>
Got any suggestions feel free to let me know, and also let me know what you think of the map

Epic!!!!!
When will this map be done?  :o :o :o :o ::) ;)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Epic!!!!!
When will this map be done?  :o :o :o :o ::) ;)

You dont need to quote to topic, normal comment is fine in WIP, cos we know you mean the OP
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
UPDATE: Been working hard on the map the past few days and changed a lot of stuff as well as added a lot of stuff. Dont have time to post pictures right now but just wanted to bring this update out so you guys know the status of the map as of right now. I have turned on beta access so feel free to apply by clicking the request beta access button at the top, keep in mind i still have a lot to do before the beta but I wanted to see who all is interested in getting the beta. The mapping layout is almost complete but then I have to go in and add some more detail and stuff.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
I don't understand how will you enable upgrading monkeys?
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
I don't understand how will you enable upgrading monkeys?

I can script a easter egg to upgrade the monkies, same thing with upgrading perks
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
I would extremely suggest that you remove the colt m1911, and put black ops pistol instead, because I really got sick from this gun, or even if you could remove all WAW weapons. You also mentioned element type weapons, so can you add wind or electricity if possible?
Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 06:50:23 pm by Ramiabdh
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
I would extremely suggest that you remove the colt m1911, and put black ops pistol instead, because I really got sick from this gun, or even if you could remove all WAW weapons. You also mentioned element type weapons, so can you add wind or electricity if possible?

I will definitely be doing that eventually as I love the look and feel of the black ops colt way more than the waw one, I am following bluntstuffy element weapon script but I could see what I could do with wind and electricty.

By the way everyone, will upload more pics today, been trying to get a script working that codmoddd1234 has been helping me with so havent had time to map but I will show some more things today
Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 06:53:43 pm by thezombiekilla6
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
looks good :D

Loading ...