UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Shadowlands [NYC AFTERMATH] (4 maps,12 gamemodes,1 mod)

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Uk_ViiPeR

Poll

Question: What bonus feature would you like to see?

Mute Grenades
0 (0%)
Save Position
8 (28.6%)
Both
17 (60.7%)
None
3 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: November 15, 2014, 01:32:09 pm

Poll

Question: Which monitor system would you like to see?

Perma Ban
under/higher value
both
none
Date Registered: 11 October 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
⟡ Hitman's bunny lover ⟡
Signature

My Portfolio

=============== Project Progress ===============
Shadowlands - TBA 2016
Untitled project [COD5-BO3] - TBA
Untitled project 2 [?] - TBA
===========================================
Uk_ViiPeR's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Uk_ViiPeR's Contact & Social LinksCodGlitcherXiCodGlitcherX1
Sneak preview is now on youtube! you can check it out below :) early stages and much work to do but hope you enjoy! :)

Date Registered: 5 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Just Having Fun.
Signature

Released Maps:
TRAPPED
LSD
24h Labs
LegoLand
Poseidome

[Coming Soon]
Downtown Bikini Bottom
ibounce's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
ibounce's Contact & Social LinksiBounceyiBounceun1tedbouncersibouncey
I'm so confused on how to register, so hopefully I did it right. I just commented my WaW username in the next box that was available.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
⟡ Hitman's bunny lover ⟡
Uk_ViiPeR's Groups
Yeah you did it right! youre on the waiting list ready for either testing or release, you decide closer to the time :)
Date Registered: 14 February 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Love me or hate me
I'm stopping 'til I'm on top
I'm screaming f*** the world like 2Pac
Say my name and you might get shot
It's Nine Lives motherf***er 'til I drop
When the guns go off they "pop"
We leave your body outlined in chalk
If you talk you better learn to walk the walk
'Cause it's Nine Lives motherf***er 'til I drop
                                                                   - Deuce
AKScorpion75's Groups
Looks great :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
⟡ Hitman's bunny lover ⟡
Uk_ViiPeR's Groups
Hello everyone, today i'm bringing some up to date news about the project and what will be happening in the future, now don't be affraid with what i'm about to say because there is a silver light to it.

The Shadowlands Project for W@W has been cancelled for now. unfortunately due to the amount of limitations with the engine itself i regret to inform you that the project won't be at its full potential with this version of the engine. there are many reasons to this but i will explain them below.

- The map capability is limiting, the original plan was to make a single map have a "open world" feel to it. while fitting with the world and other gamemodes.

- Custom content has been restricted, this effects how much content is used within the UI or ingame.

- The maps i've already designed and are ready i'm just not happy with, they have so much more potential and could really use a 'remastered' look to it.

- This also helps me focus on doing the DLC maps ready in advance.

Currently, this project will be held mainly for BO3 as we have a wide range of new tools to mess around with and i can meet the higher standard i've always wanted.

There will be a W@W version shortly after the BO3's version is released, but it will have to be a LITE version because of the stated issues above, but will function nearly the same as bo3's version just with less content and access.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and false hopes (especially after the recent pre-alpha preview video) but i hope you all understand why i'm doing this.

This WIP thread will remain the main topic until a bo3 section is open, it will stay open and i will continue to show updates and progression overtime. i have a lot to show you all soon, but please stand by for now.

See you in the future,
Uk_ViiPeR.

Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 12:23:33 pm by Uk_ViiPeR
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Hello everyone, today i'm bringing some up to date news about the project and what will be happening in the future, now don't be affraid with what i'm about to say because there is a silver light to it.

The Shadowlands Project for W@W has been cancelled for now. unfortunately due to the amount of limitations with the engine itself i regret to inform you that the project won't be at its full potential with this version of the engine. there are many reasons to this but i will explain them below.

- The map capability is limiting, the original plan was to make a single map have a "open world" feel to it. while fitting with the world and other gamemodes.

Currently, this project will be held mainly for BO3 as we have a wide range of new tools to mess around with and i can meet the higher standard i've always wanted.

There will be a W@W version shortly after the BO3's version is released, but it will have to be a LITE version because of the stated issues above, but will function nearly the same as bo3's version just with less content and access.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and false hopes (especially after the recent pre-alpha preview video) but i hope you all understand why i'm doing this.

This WIP thread will remain the main topic until a bo3 section is open, it will stay open and i will continue to show updates and progression overtime. i have a lot to show you all soon, but please stand by for now.

See you in the future,
Uk_ViiPeR.
I can wait a couple of more months (or at least until BO3 tools have been released)
were you one of the people who recieved the alpha tools? just curious
Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 01:44:24 am by conn6orsuper117
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
⟡ Hitman's bunny lover ⟡
Uk_ViiPeR's Groups
I can wait a couple of more months (or at least until BO3 tools have been released)
were you one of the people who recieved the alpha tools? just curious

unfortunately no i did not, but i guess it was down to what experience you had and where they were looking. i'd rather the alpha tools to be tested and end up nearly bug free in comparison to the current version (if they found any that is) just saves us in the long run really.

Loading ...