POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by Deleted User

Poll

Question: How should the map play.

Original Play style(basically a boxmap)
11 (26.2%)
Free Roam(you can leave the sand bag area)
29 (69%)
Have another idea post it in the coments.
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: October 11, 2015, 05:40:32 am

Poll

Question: Should the Railgun fire regular bullets or explosive bullets

Explosive
13 (44.8%)
Regular
6 (20.7%)
Either Or
10 (34.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: December 17, 2015, 02:29:56 am

Poll

Question: Should there be Quick Revive

Yes
46 (93.9%)
No
3 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: September 30, 2015, 09:34:26 pm

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Please keep the post on topic. IF you are not going to post about the map itself do not post at all.

While i was talking with some friends about old computer games one of the games that we brought up was The last Stand. And My friends know that i'm learning to make zombies maps for world at war, so they were all like, dude you should make a last stand themed map. So here i am.

Current Features
Spoiler: click to open...
-Possibly different gamemodes(if i can find a scripter willing to make it for me :P)
-Bo1 and bo2 perks
-A few custom and ported weapons(uzi, glock, RPG, ETC. the guns from the original games)
-Buyable ending and possibly a basic EE if i find the time.

Week 1

Week 2

Update 9/28/15
But to put a spin on my map and make it not solely a theme map, a large portion of the maps playable area will be underground. The underground will be comprised of a maze like structure of sewer pipes that will lead to various areas of the map. They will also include various secret rooms that may or may not have references to Last Stand games up to Union City.

Surface

Underground

Update 9/29/2015
Here some various in game  screenshots.

Update 10/6/15
Note the mosin nagant is not in my map. I just picked it up off a of the actor i killed.

Update 10/25/15

Update 11/9/2015

WW Updates

Update 11/16/2015

Update 11/17/2015

Update 11/19/2015

Wonder Weapon Viewmodel almost done!!!!!
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
YAY First map u gonna release. But looks great for only 3 Hours :)
Date Registered: 28 April 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
xundeadx234's Groups
xundeadx234's Contact & Social Links
I bet most people don't even know The Last Stand was the main inspiration for CoD WaW Nazi Zombies. Anyways I'm going to keep on eye this one. Looks really great so far, I hope you can at least catch the original feel that "The Last Stand" had.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
is original gameplay like for ex. zm_birthday (if you played it) :P
never played that game or knew that it exist :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
OP updated wit new images.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Date Registered: 3 September 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Ktreus's Groups
Ktreus's Contact & Social Linksjacob.nicola1234facebook:jacob.nicola1234
Your map will be a great map and someday i will try to make a map, will be basically a city in day, with enterable buildings and a lot of easter eggs, weapons and perks and possibly a driveable vehicle.

Sorry my bad english :p
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Your map will be a great map and someday i will try to make a map, will be basically a city in day, with enterable buildings and a lot of easter eggs, weapons and perks and possibly a driveable vehicle.

Sorry my bad english :p
i'll look forward to that. A drivable vehicle in zombies sounds awesome. though i think that will take a lot of scripting and time. just remember when you start mapping. Nothing is going to work out for you at first. There are going to be a lot of mistakes and errors. But at the end of it all just remember these things. These will guide you you through most things at the end of the road.

1. ALWAYS ALIGN TO GRID, you will almost never have a need to, not to align to grid.

2. Use an actor to judge the maps scale.

3. TAKE YOUR TIME, never rush it, no matter how many people tell you to hurry. you just keep going at your own pace.

4. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE SKILLS TO DO IT YOURSELF TEAM UP. or wait until you do.

And lastly
5. GOOGLE YOUR QUESTION AND CHECK THE FORUM BEFORE MAKING A TOPIC(And dont spam the chat[I still make this mistake]). Chances are, you and the other hundreds of mappers have had the same problem. and they have gotten their answer.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
i'll look forward to that. A drivable vehicle in zombies sounds awesome. though i think that will take a lot of scripting and time. just remember when you start mapping. Nothing is going to work out for you at first. There are going to be a lot of mistakes and errors. But at the end of it all just remember these things. These will guide you you through most things at the end of the road.

1. ALWAYS ALIGN TO GRID, you will almost never have a need to, not to align to grid.

2. Use an actor to judge the maps scale.

3. TAKE YOUR TIME, never rush it, no matter how many people tell you to hurry. you just keep going at your own pace.

4. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE SKILLS TO DO IT YOURSELF TEAM UP. or wait until you do.

And lastly
5. GOOGLE YOUR QUESTION AND CHECK THE FORUM BEFORE MAKING A TOPIC(or spamming the chat[I still make this mistake]). Chances are, you and the other hundreds of mappers have had the same problem. and they have gotten their answer.

This is pretty spot on actually lol
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
OP has been updated!v :D :D
I will be closing the poll in 3 days, but looking at how it going i've decided i will make the map a free roam. But if i can find a scripter who would be willing. I will ask them to make me a game mode select for classic and free roam.

Double Post Merge: September 15, 2015, 06:33:04 am
I bet most people don't even know The Last Stand was the main inspiration for CoD WaW Nazi Zombies. Anyways I'm going to keep on eye this one. Looks really great so far, I hope you can at least catch the original feel that "The Last Stand" had.

sorry it took so long to reply too you post.

I love all of the last stand games too much, but as this is WAW i think i will have hard time "grasping" the original feel. but i will do my best to make it as awesome as possible. :D :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
New poll.

Should there be quick revive.

In the original last stand game, once the zombies broke through the barricades, and they killed you. The game would reset. Meaning there was no Second Chances. without hacks that is. so here is my question should it have quick revive or should it have the same barebones play style. (once again if i could get a scripter who is willing to make me a game mode script this could be solved)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Hello! I must apologize to anyone who has been watching this post. I just got back from hiking the Tetons late on Saturday. I was gone for most of the week. so don't worry the map is still well underway. I'll try to have new images soon.
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
OP has been updated!v :D :D
I will be closing the poll in 3 days, but looking at how it going i've decided i will make the map a free roam. But if i can find a scripter who would be willing. I will ask them to make me a game mode select for classic and free roam.

Double Post Merge: September 15, 2015, 06:33:04 am
sorry it took so long to reply too you post.

I love all of the last stand games too much, but as this is WAW i think i will have hard time "grasping" the original feel. but i will do my best to make it as awesome as possible. :D :D

Looking good. Keep up the good work. ;)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

This isn't lop-sided or anything :lol:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

Loading ...