Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Chunkdogg9's Contact & Social LinksChunkdogg9Chunkdogg00Chunkdogg9
Thats something I was going to ask you how would I go about making a light to put over the lava so it glows red/orange in that area
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hey Chunkdogg, any update on this? I'm dying to play this, Illuminati Island was really cool, can't wait to see where you take it next.
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
Thats something I was going to ask you how would I go about making a light to put over the lava so it glows red/orange in that area
i think its a bit late xD but you could change light def to - light_point_linear_fire_fill
and then make a csc srcipt to change light intensity
or
use fire fx xD it already has light lol
Donator <3
Date Registered: 20 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Hey Chunkdogg, any update on this? I'm dying to play this, Illuminati Island was really cool, can't wait to see where you take it next.

Sorry everyone ive been a bit busy with my personal life. Im still doing little bits on it each week. But all good things come in due time. Sorry tom that I said I could get it done in 2 months just a bit busy atm. But It will still be coming out.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Sorry tom that I said I could get it done in 2 months just a bit busy atm. But It will still be coming out.

That is good to hear because the initial shots of the street being tarnished looked very impressive. Might be done just in time for UGX 1.1 too. ;)
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
I really loved Illuminati Island. This map looks even better so far! But will it blend the craftable ending return?
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I really loved Illuminati Island. This map looks even better so far! But will it blend the craftable ending return?

If it does, I would love to see more steps and more difficulty added into obtaining parts and possibly having to buy the ending.

My biggest gripe with Illuminati Island was that is was extremely easy to escape. We managed to do it by round 9 one time, and with the right amount of luck, could have possibly even done it before then.

Was still a lot of fun though, and the map itself was great fun to play.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
If it does, I would love to see more steps and more difficulty added into obtaining parts and possibly having to buy the ending.

I couldn't agree more, I still really like "Island". Glad to see others appreciate it too.  I will be very happy to see "Town" come out.
Also, Chunkdogg9, if you are in need of any ideas for an easter egg/objectives I'd love to talk to you about it. I realize that you are fully capable,  just throwing it out there : )
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links

My biggest gripe with Illuminati Island was that is was extremely easy to escape. We managed to do it by round 9 one time, and with the right amount of luck, could have possibly even done it before then.

I never found the fourth gas can. ;)
Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 04:49:04 pm by 90Dboy
Donator <3
Date Registered: 20 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Ive ran into a massive problem I havent portaled the map and I can't portal it as most of the rooms I haven't made them able to be portaled so I have to go and fix every building so this may take me a while to fix.

The map is laggy as hell so I need to find away to fix all this

Loading ...