Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Thx yes i put a lot of effort on it and im thinking in adding another boss types cuase the one i have is very simple and its not much strong i mean every 3 rounds or comming a napalm or for example i dont know an idea i just had ias a panzer mummy :P
Egyptian and Pyramid type maps don't happen too often so I feel like as long as this map has a good layout and a reasonable set of objectives that it will be ok for it to not have more bosses. From your video it looks like there are lots of narrow places on the map and having a Panzer boss might instantly end the game for many people causing much frustration.
Maybe if you spend too much time outside of the pyramid then a giant Scorpion would come from the desert and attack the players forcing you back inside, but the Scorpion would not come inside, he would go back to the desert after a few minutes.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 February 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
javipotter's Groups
javipotter's Contact & Social LinksZombieModdingJavipotterJAVI-POTTERjavi potter
First of all staffs are upgraded there are not on the vid but ive got them done qnd there are obtained with easter egg and pap camo it will be the one of codwaw cause ive done a lot of work amd im not gonna re do it
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
First of all staffs are upgraded there are not on the vid but ive got them done qnd there are obtained with easter egg and pap camo it will be the one of codwaw cause ive done a lot of work amd im not gonna re do it

so waw camo then? not even bo1 or bo2? or a custom camo? its not hard to do.
Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 03:28:27 pm by DeathBringerZen
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
javipotter's Groups
javipotter's Contact & Social LinksZombieModdingJavipotterJAVI-POTTERjavi potter
Spoiler: click to open...
Egyptian and Pyramid type maps don't happen too often so I feel like as long as this map has a good layout and a reasonable set of objectives that it will be ok for it to not have more bosses. From your video it looks like there are lots of narrow places on the map and having a Panzer boss might instantly end the game for many people causing much frustration.
Maybe if you spend too much time outside of the pyramid then a giant Scorpion would come from the desert and attack the players forcing you back inside, but the Scorpion would not come inside, he would go back to the desert after a few minutes.
Tomikaze your ideas are just great uve opened my eyes, can you add me at skype im javipotter71 and also i have to say if there is someone who wants to be the scripter of my map im looking for someone
Date Registered: 9 May 2014
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
GTTClan's Groups
Thx yes i put a lot of effort on it and im thinking in adding another boss types cuase the one i have is very simple and its not much strong i mean every 3 rounds or comming a napalm or for example i dont know an idea i just had ias a panzer mummy :P

Panzer mummy I think would be pretty cool. Something new even if its only the skin. :D
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
so waw camo then? not even bo1 or bo2? or a custom camo? its not hard to do.
Can you please stop saying shit is 'not hard to do', or offering to portal people's maps when you don't have the first clue about anything modding/mapping wise, it's irritating as fuck.
Date Registered: 9 May 2014
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
Can you please stop saying shit is 'not hard to do', or offering to portal people's maps when you don't have the first clue about anything modding/mapping wise, it's irritating as fuck.

^ Agreed ^
Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 07:52:50 pm by GTTClan
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
javipotter's Groups

thx of saying what i had in my mind and if its not so hard Gdayits you could make the work for me, its not so hard, just chanching the camo of 34 weapons or more the ones ill be adding   :-*
Date Registered: 26 September 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
MBLADE's Groups
MBLADE's Contact & Social Linksmassimo.boetti
dude , you been working on this map for a year , and you still haven't finished? how long till release?

Loading ...