Date Registered: 16 November 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
elijah4001's Groups
elijah4001's Contact & Social Links
Over the past week or so I have been remaking the old version of the map Inferno from CS GO, so far I have currently only got the main map done, and in its state not playable as there are no zombie spawns in the map, which I do hope to change very soon as I just wanted to get the layout of the map done so i can then go and detail it slowly

This is my first time with the mod tools. and I am proud of how the map has turned out to be.

If you want to see the map fully and check it out you can get it off the workshop here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=786655761

Since I am also too dumb to understand how to post a picture, and if I go wrong I can not edit the post I made a imgur link:
http://imgur.com/a/np1WR

I am always willing for new suggestions and improvements so if you have any please tell me. I will be adding tons more things to my map in the future such as electric cherry, custom weapons, dogs(maybe), maybe a shootable easter egg or whatever but I will see! Thank you for checking me out
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
This actually looks really good so far, are those custom models I see? Some dude imported Dust II into BO3 and it's damn near 1:1, maybe you could persuade him to borrow his magic :lol:
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
elijah4001's Groups
This actually looks really good so far, are those custom models I see? Some dude imported Dust II into BO3 and it's damn near 1:1, maybe you could persuade him to borrow his magic :lol:
I mean thanks! I wish I had custom models but I literally have no idea how Id ever port anything from outside of COD, because if I knew how to Id be instantly on that. His map looks so good so I mean I could message him and ask him for how he did it.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I mean thanks! I wish I had custom models but I literally have no idea how Id ever port anything from outside of COD, because if I knew how to Id be instantly on that. His map looks so good so I mean I could message him and ask him for how he did it.

Someone made a tutorial on how to port csgo maps into call of duty, as well as models/textures. He made it for world at war, but you can follow the exact same steps for bo3 as well, except you will need to convert the xmodel_export files into xmodel_bins, as well as the .dds files into .tif, which isnt that hard, UGX has a good tutorial for this on their wiki.

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2997.0.html - Tutorial to export models/maps from csgo into cod
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/BO3+%7C+Adding+custom+materials+and+textures -UGX Wiki tutorial on how to set up the images as .tif
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/BO3+%7C+Adding+custom+models-UGX Wiki tutorial on how to convert xmodel_export files into xmodel_bins.
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
I wish I had custom models but I literally have no idea how Id ever port anything from outside of COD, because if I knew how to Id be instantly on that.
if you don't try to find a way to do something, there's no point in wishing you could do it. three years ago i didn't know how to import custom textures but then i stopped wishing and started learning whatever i can and look where it got me now.

i am deeply offended by this statement.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
elijah4001's Groups
If im being totally honest, I thought about porting the map but then I thought its not really my creation and id rather remake it myself, and also because im dumb and cant make sense of how to do it, Id feel more proud making it from scratch anyway even if its not fully accurate, its still Inferno

Double Post Merge: October 29, 2016, 09:37:19 am
if you don't try to find a way to do something, there's no point in wishing you could do it. three years ago i didn't know how to import custom textures but then i stopped wishing and started learning whatever i can and look where it got me now.
i am deeply offended by this statement.
Since you made it im sure you could help me with my issue now when Compiling, I tried to port stuff but gave up because I ended up not wanting to do it and I couldnt. When I go to compile my map now this pops up and just ends compiling, I have no idea how to fix this because I dont know what its trying to say:

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\bin\cod2map64.exe -platform pc -navmesh -navvolume -loadFrom E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\map_source\zm\zm_inferno.map E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\share\raw\maps\zm\zm_inferno.d3dbsp
Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 09:37:19 am by elijah4001

Loading ...