UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

UGX Christmas: Featuring a preview version of the UGX Mod!

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 12 years ago
by W1NG3D
Date Registered: 8 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Jaroc's Groups
Jaroc's Contact & Social Links
I can't seem to download version 1.5 of UGX Christmas.  Help?
You'll need to describe the problem more thoroughly.
  I'll open the download manager and download version 1.5 of Christmas.  I'll get a window asking me to choose a file to install the mod into.  I'll click any file, and I'll get an error message saying: "Could not accsess the file requested.  Please try again later."  I have no idea what to do.
Date Registered: 25 June 2011
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Vr gb pf wd ya gs pf eg.
Aidan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Aidan's Contact & Social Linksaddictedtocod1amw31rd1amw31rdPortfolio
First, unless you are downloading from the "Show all map versions" section, then you shouldn't be asked where to download to. Make sure to be in the "Show new map versions" section (the button is in the bottom left corner). And also, I just tried to download it, and I get the same error. Apparently that file got deleted from our server somehow. Sorry! (Also, ignore the other thing I said in the previous post - I thought you were getting a different error.) We will re-upload Christmas 1.5 soon.
Date Registered: 8 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Jaroc's Groups
Jaroc's Contact & Social Links
First, unless you are downloading from the "Show all map versions" section, then you shouldn't be asked where to download to. Make sure to be in the "Show new map versions" section (the button is in the bottom left corner). And also, I just tried to download it, and I get the same error. Apparently that file got deleted from our server somehow. Sorry! (Also, ignore the other thing I said in the previous post - I thought you were getting a different error.) We will re-upload Christmas 1.5 soon.
I did that before and it crashes my World at War.
Date Registered: 25 June 2011
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Vr gb pf wd ya gs pf eg.
Aidan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Aidan's Contact & Social Linksaddictedtocod1amw31rd1amw31rdPortfolio
I did that before and it crashes my World at War.

Explain
Date Registered: 23 July 2012
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ATOMiiiX's Groups
ATOMiiiX's Contact & Social Linksatomiiix-
mine dont work? i get an error saying 'could not load image ugx_christmas_load' ?!?!? WHAT DO I DO?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ATOMiiiX's Groups
can you please release the 1.5 update?! please i really wna play this and never had!! :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
can you please release the 1.5 update?! please i really wna play this and never had!! :(
The 1.5 update was recalled. 1.4 is the latest version.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ATOMiiiX's Groups
well then whats happening?! why is it not loading?! :-[
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Delete the ugx_christmas folder from  C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods and then redownload all updates using the UGX Map Manager.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ATOMiiiX's Groups
Delete the ugx_christmas folder from  C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods and then redownload all updates using the UGX Map Manager.

well do i install the map first
then 1.1 and overwrite the files exsisting
then 1.2 and overwrite and so on?

[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member

What? You use the UGX Map Manager and keep downloading the new updates until the map disappears from the list.

If you got direct links to the map updates, please tell me where as they should not be public.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ATOMiiiX's Groups

What? You use the UGX Map Manager and keep downloading the new updates until the map disappears from the list.

If you got direct links to the map updates, please tell me where as they should not be public.

well im using the ugx map maneger and the map does not dissapear when i download it? do I download the map  called ugx_christmas...
then do i do download 1.1? and the files I get from that update do I overwrite the excisting ones that I have downloaded from the actual map? if you dont understand do you want to skype?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member

well im using the ugx map maneger and the map does not dissapear when i download it? do I download the map  called ugx_christmas...
then do i do download 1.1? and the files I get from that update do I overwrite the excisting ones that I have downloaded from the actual map? if you dont understand do you want to skype?
Yes keep downloading them... 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and finally 1.4. Then it will disappear.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ATOMiiiX's Groups

Yes keep downloading them... 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and finally 1.4. Then it will disappear.

ok, so last question, i just overwrite the files with the updated ones?  can you not just put like a gamefont link?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
ok, so last question, i just overwrite the files with the updated ones?  can you not just put like a gamefont link?
You're never overwriting anything yourself! Just let the program do its job! All you have to do is press a download button 5 times!

Loading ...