Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

The Walking Dead is finally back! After several months break, we are finally back to watching the greatest zombie show of all time, and man oh man, this episode did not disappoint.

We finally found out the true motives of the people of Terminus, just as the title suggests, this is not a sanctuary, far from it in fact. It made it pretty obvious once Rick left the train car and saw one of the people from Terminus sawing another dude in half with a saw, man was it ever gruesome. Then of course, lets not forget the butcher room, where they cut peoples head off with a knife. Rick and the group finally escape the room, thanks to carol setting the zombies on fire. They are able to kill the people who were cutting peoples head off with a knife. I love Rick's line when he said "let him turn" and then they leave. He also had a pretty awesome line that said "Cross any of these people, you kill them, dont hesistate, they won't. Rick is definitely back to being a badass. And of course the epic scene when they get outside and Rick grabs a gun and just starts shooting everyone, both walkers and terminus people.

Carol was definitely the MVP of this episode, between setting off a firecracker into a herd of zombies, leaving Mary to get bit and die, reuniting with the group, she was definitely the star of the show.

Then of course, Rick and the group reunited with Carol, Tyreese, and baby Judith again, was a pretty emotional scene, especially seeing Rick and Carl again with baby Judith who they thought she was dead ever since the Governor VS. Prison finale in Season 4.

Overall this was a pretty awesome episode, they left terminus, reunited with each other, and if you guys missed it they did a special scene at the end of the credits and we saw the return of Morgan Jones, the guy who was in the 1st episode of the series, and in Season 3 episode "Clear".

I use to think Season 4 Episode 8 "Too Far Gone", the mid season finale, was the best episode of the whole show, but now I am feeling like this episode took the prize. If not, then a very close second.

Let me know your thoughts down in the comments!
Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 01:54:12 pm by thezombiekilla6
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I use to think Season 4 Episode 8 "Too Far Gone", the mid season finale, was the best episode of the whole show, but now I am feeling like this episode took the prize. If not, then a very close second.
Agreed. This episode was AWESOME. And that Morgan scene after the credits was so exciting I can't even contain myself. I waited so long for Rick to finally reunite with him in S03 and was so disappointed that he'd lost his mind and his son.
Date Registered: 31 August 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
YouTube don't recognize the true zombie gamer!
Signature
How come Richtofen's portrait is bigger? Must trying to compensate for something
uKxiR4MP4G3's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
uKxiR4MP4G3's Contact & Social Links
best episode ever!
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
can't wait until the next episode !

Loading ...