UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => The Walking Dead => Topic started by: Dust on October 13, 2014, 01:52:05 pm

Title: [Spoiler] S05E01 "No Sanctuary"
Post by: Dust on October 13, 2014, 01:52:05 pm
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fap15fQ3.jpg&hash=795f3d1b7ccb43e3d8435ed32115d1f934a78947)

The Walking Dead is finally back! After several months break, we are finally back to watching the greatest zombie show of all time, and man oh man, this episode did not disappoint.

We finally found out the true motives of the people of Terminus, just as the title suggests, this is not a sanctuary, far from it in fact. It made it pretty obvious once Rick left the train car and saw one of the people from Terminus sawing another dude in half with a saw, man was it ever gruesome. Then of course, lets not forget the butcher room, where they cut peoples head off with a knife. Rick and the group finally escape the room, thanks to carol setting the zombies on fire. They are able to kill the people who were cutting peoples head off with a knife. I love Rick's line when he said "let him turn" and then they leave. He also had a pretty awesome line that said "Cross any of these people, you kill them, dont hesistate, they won't. Rick is definitely back to being a badass. And of course the epic scene when they get outside and Rick grabs a gun and just starts shooting everyone, both walkers and terminus people.

Carol was definitely the MVP of this episode, between setting off a firecracker into a herd of zombies, leaving Mary to get bit and die, reuniting with the group, she was definitely the star of the show.

Then of course, Rick and the group reunited with Carol, Tyreese, and baby Judith again, was a pretty emotional scene, especially seeing Rick and Carl again with baby Judith who they thought she was dead ever since the Governor VS. Prison finale in Season 4.

Overall this was a pretty awesome episode, they left terminus, reunited with each other, and if you guys missed it they did a special scene at the end of the credits and we saw the return of Morgan Jones, the guy who was in the 1st episode of the series, and in Season 3 episode "Clear".

I use to think Season 4 Episode 8 "Too Far Gone", the mid season finale, was the best episode of the whole show, but now I am feeling like this episode took the prize. If not, then a very close second.

Let me know your thoughts down in the comments!
Title: Re: [Spoiler] S05E01 "No Sanctuary"
Post by: treminaor on October 13, 2014, 04:03:02 pm
I use to think Season 4 Episode 8 "Too Far Gone", the mid season finale, was the best episode of the whole show, but now I am feeling like this episode took the prize. If not, then a very close second.
Agreed. This episode was AWESOME. And that Morgan scene after the credits was so exciting I can't even contain myself. I waited so long for Rick to finally reunite with him in S03 and was so disappointed that he'd lost his mind and his son.
Post by: uKxiR4MP4G3 on October 14, 2014, 12:09:23 am
best episode ever!
Post by: pashan on October 16, 2014, 05:46:59 pm
can't wait until the next episode !