More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
---{ AGC's Releases }---
AGC's Black Ops 2 Shader Pack! - http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=629
AGC's Origins Hud! - http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=1022

---{ AGC's Tutorials }---
Fix Custom Weapons Not Going Into The Box! - http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=696
Wild_LD's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
AGC's Origins HUD & Shaders!

Hey everyone, I am making this post for anyone that wants to make their map a little more custom. Installing both the HUD and shaders is easy. Anyone can do it! I hope you enjoy!. Please give me credit following the "Credits.txt" included in the download. Both downloads have different credits so please read both! Instructions are also included in the download.

Black Ops 2 Shaders

About:
- I decided to go ahead and rip the shaders from Black Ops 2 and use them inside my map. I then made a custom BO2 styled deathmachine shader and then made BO2 stye shaders for NSZ's custom power ups. Download them now to use in your map!

NSZ's Custom Power Ups:

Preview Images:
Hidden Text

Video Installation Tutorial By Me:
Hidden Text

Origins HUD

About:
- Earlier this year I released a shader pack which contained every perk and power up shader from Black Ops 2. I even made custom Black Ops 2 styled shaders for shaders that were not originally in Black Ops 2. I then went on to attempt changing the DPad HUD on my custom maps to the HUD used in Origins. I failed to do so. I finally decided to look into it now that I have learned a lot more and finally got it working. To go with my Black Ops 2 Shader Pack and also Harry's recently released Origins weapons I decided to go ahead and finish and release this. I hope you enjoy!

Preview Image:
Hidden Text

*Instructions included the the download*
Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 06:22:31 pm by AGC Trolling
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Uuuuuu, I like that Widows Wine one, way better than what I did with brown color, lol. But existing perk ones I do not like, still looks low quality.
If you want to use mine, here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y796n071tkqrt4g/BO2%20HQ%20Shaders.7z?dl=0

Comparison pic compared to official ones:

They are in .dds format, so just change to .tiff or .png and they are ready to be used
Date Registered: 7 January 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Wild_LD's Groups
Thanks, the widows wine shader was actually created by a user on Modme and he gave me permission to use it since I originally was just using the shader from SOE. The other shaders that are low quality I basically used a photoshop technique to make low resolution look higher resolution but the shaders are to small so it didn't really do what I wanted it to. I will take a look at your shaders and switch them out and update the pack. Of course I will give credit aswell. Thank you :)
Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 05:45:28 pm by AGC Trolling
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Thanks, the widows wine shader was actually created by a user on Modme and he gave me permission to use it since I originally was just using the shader from SOE. The other shaders that are low quality I basically used a photoshop technique to make low resolution look higher resolution but the shaders are to small so it didn't really do what I wanted it to. I will take a look at your shaders and switch them out and update the pack. Of course I will give credit aswell. Thank you :)

I guess sharpen tool? It sometimes works, but really best quality can be achieved by resizing the shader first to be same size as other shaders and then just recreating lines and maybe using sharpen tool here and there. And np 👌
Date Registered: 7 January 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Wild_LD's Groups
--- Update --- v1.8 --- 3/17/17 ---

Added high quality shaders for Deadshot, PhD, Tombstone and Who's Who? thanks to HitmanVere!

Loading ...