UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

How to give attatchments to wallbuy weapons in map(NOT WEAPON KITS)

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by Blink-420
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Blink-420's Groups
Blink-420's Contact & Social LinksBlink-420
As seen on the new map, "pinaka tou diavoiou" the weapons on that map all have different attachments, such as suppressors and lazer sights. I know how to do the offline thing for weapon kits, but this is part of the map. Anyone know how this is done? Thanks!
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
Date Registered: 12 July 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Seal21's Groups
Seal21's Contact & Social Links
Do you know how to add guns to the box ? Because you can change it in the same file. If not search for it in the help desk. If you in that file look on the right side of the document there is a category attatchments just write there with one should be on (it is for wallbuys and the box/you can chage the wallbuy price there too).
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Blink-420's Groups
Do you know how to add guns to the box ? Because you can change it in the same file. If not search for it in the help desk. If you in that file look on the right side of the document there is a category attatchments just write there with one should be on (it is for wallbuys and the box/you can chage the wallbuy price there too).

You're talking about the zm_levelcommon_weapons file? I've edited that multiple times, mostly for wallbuy price. It doesn't change a thing ingame. Any help?
Marked as best answer by Blink-420 7 years ago
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Haunter Used: Mean Look
Xspider34's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
1. create a folder called in your mapname folder called gamedata, inside of that folder create another one called weapons, then inside of weapons create a folder called zm and inside of zm copy and paste the zm_levelweapons_common
so it should look something like zm_yourmapname/gamedata/weapons/zm

2. Inside of your zone file so zm_mapname.zone put this line in
Code Snippet
Plaintext
// Gun Edits
stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

3. Open the copy of the file and at the end of any weapon name put a space and then name of the attachment, attachments have certain code names , here is an example of all my assault rifles in my map (pinaka tou diavolou)

I'll make a video eventually on how to do this and also all the attachment code names i'm guessing you can tell what attachments i used by reading the code name
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Blink-420's Groups
1. create a folder called in your mapname folder called gamedata, inside of that folder create another one called weapons, then inside of weapons create a folder called zm and inside of zm copy and paste the zm_levelweapons_common
so it should look something like zm_yourmapname/gamedata/weapons/zm

2. Inside of your zone file so zm_mapname.zone put this line in
Code Snippet
Plaintext
// Gun Edits
stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

3. Open the copy of the file and at the end of any weapon name put a space and then name of the attachment, attachments have certain code names , here is an example of all my assault rifles in my map (pinaka tou diavolou)
(Image removed from quote.)

I'll make a video eventually on how to do this and also all the attachment code names i'm guessing you can tell what attachments i used by reading the code name

I had the mapname zone file script off...thanks you this, you're a life saver! Love your map by the way :)
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Haunter Used: Mean Look
Xspider34's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I had the mapname zone file script off...thanks you this, you're a life saver! Love your map by the way :)
Thanks man just trying to help  :D

Loading ...