Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
I've been experiencing an odd bug in my map. Occasionally when I get weapons out of the box it'll display them as having no or very little ammo, even though I can shoot them just fine. Getting a Max ammo does nothing to change this. If they're displayed as having no ammo, it'll make me switch to my other weapon after every bullet I shoot, as if I just shot the last bullet, which is very annoying. I've only experienced this in coop and none of my partners seem to have experienced it. I was wondering if anyone knows why this is happening and how to fix it. I'm using Swazzy's HUD btw, if that matters. Thanks.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I've been experiencing an odd bug in my map. Occasionally when I get weapons out of the box it'll display them as having no or very little ammo, even though I can shoot them just fine. Getting a Max ammo does nothing to change this. If they're displayed as having no ammo, it'll make me switch to my other weapon after every bullet I shoot, as if I just shot the last bullet, which is very annoying. I've only experienced this in coop and none of my partners seem to have experienced it. I was wondering if anyone knows why this is happening and how to fix it. I'm using Swazzy's HUD btw, if that matters. Thanks.

Never saw this, but a few guesses of where I would start looking:
If it is the same weapons every time, I would check out the weapon stats for starting ammo and max ammo and others. If using the UGX weapon editor its in the Stats>Ammo/Clip tab.

If it doesn't do it without Swazzy's HUD, I would check for switchtoweapon or setweaponammoclip and setweaponammostock functions in what you have added to see if something is looping those due to undefined or something.
Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 12:34:19 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Wunderful's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I would check for switchtoweapon or setweaponammoclip and setweaponammostock functions

What file are those in?
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Most of the time when this happens, it is because the other players has different versions of the map than the host, and it will cause the "ammo counter bug". If it is only happening on co-op, and not solo, then make sure everyone playing the map has the same version.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
What file are those in?

That's only if it works without the hud, and something done while adding the hud is causing it. Would be in the scripts you add.

What killa said makes more sense though if that's a possibility.
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Most of the time when this happens, it is because the other players has different versions of the map than the host, and it will cause the "ammo counter bug". If it is only happening on co-op, and not solo, then make sure everyone playing the map has the same version.

That could be it, thanks. I'll look into it.

Loading ...