UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Player and German Shepherd Pounce Animation Interaction Enable?

broken avatar :(
Created 6 years ago
by Deleted User
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
How do you re enable the Dog Pounce animation as seen in the example videos below?

I would assume its similar to the way you can re enable the Banzai charges but ive had no luck.

Now yes i have fixed my German Shepherds so they work and attack and all but they don't do these special animations....If anyone knows how to renable this feature please let me know.
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
How do you re enable the Dog Pounce animation as seen in the example videos below?

I would assume its similar to the way you can re enable the Banzai charges but ive had no luck.

(Content removed from quote.)
(Content removed from quote.)

Now yes i have fixed my German Shepherds so they work and attack and all but they don't do these special animations....If anyone knows how to renable this feature please let me know.

There a scripts for that but I couldn't get it to work. I need something to active that animation before you can get this. Is it is not 1 2 3 made.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
There a scripts for that but I couldn't get it to work. I need something to active that animation before you can get this. Is it is not 1 2 3 made.
Alright. if you ever find a way to get it working please let me know

Loading ...