UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: DeletedUser on July 19, 2018, 07:04:00 am

Title: Player and German Shepherd Pounce Animation Interaction Enable?
Post by: DeletedUser on July 19, 2018, 07:04:00 am
How do you re enable the Dog Pounce animation as seen in the example videos below?

I would assume its similar to the way you can re enable the Banzai charges but ive had no luck.

Now yes i have fixed my German Shepherds so they work and attack and all but they don't do these special animations....If anyone knows how to renable this feature please let me know.
Title: Re: Player and German Shepherd Pounce Animation Interaction Enable?
Post by: gympie6 on July 20, 2018, 07:45:25 am
How do you re enable the Dog Pounce animation as seen in the example videos below?

I would assume its similar to the way you can re enable the Banzai charges but ive had no luck.

(Content removed from quote.)
(Content removed from quote.)

Now yes i have fixed my German Shepherds so they work and attack and all but they don't do these special animations....If anyone knows how to renable this feature please let me know.

There a scripts for that but I couldn't get it to work. I need something to active that animation before you can get this. Is it is not 1 2 3 made.
Title: Re: Player and German Shepherd Pounce Animation Interaction Enable?
Post by: DeletedUser on August 01, 2018, 12:32:46 am
There a scripts for that but I couldn't get it to work. I need something to active that animation before you can get this. Is it is not 1 2 3 made.
Alright. if you ever find a way to get it working please let me know