Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Let's all just light up a blunt, and make stuff.
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
AlecKeaneDUB's Contact & Social LinksaleckeanedubAlecKeaneDUBAlecKeaneDUB
I've installed them EXACTLY how is shown and have done all the steps correctly, but all they do is cause the 400 fx limit error  :-\ I can't use T4M to try to fix this because I have the disk version of the game and I've even tried uncommenting EVERY single fx in the my_ignore file and the error still persists.  :( Due to this, two of my maps have been broken and cannot be developed any further  :'( :-\ Anyone know what I can do??
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
that harry breaking maps again eh

the perks only use like 30 fx man, cut some guns or properly remove the excess in the csvs rather than using ignore files. To get these in a stock map - like you see in the video - i only removed the useless fx from mapname.csv and cut the flame thrower

and, now im certain ive said this over a thousand times now - T4M DOES work on the disc version you just need to use the lanfix exe to start the game instead of the default one
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Let's all just light up a blunt, and make stuff.
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
AlecKeaneDUB's Contact & Social LinksaleckeanedubAlecKeaneDUBAlecKeaneDUB
that harry breaking maps again eh

the perks only use like 30 fx man, cut some guns or properly remove the excess in the csvs rather than using ignore files. To get these in a stock map - like you see in the video - i only removed the useless fx from mapname.csv and cut the flame thrower

and, now im certain ive said this over a thousand times now - T4M DOES work on the disc version you just need to use the lanfix exe to start the game instead of the default one
Alright, well which csvs are okay to remove things from? and is there a link for the lanfix exe? Or how do I get that?

Loading ...