Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Hey,

I know requesting stuff is probably a BAD idea. I just try it anyways. So, what my idea was, I want to have double pack a punch in my map/mod like in BO2, so when you double pack a punch you get a different attachment. Now, I'm not the best scripter so I was wondering if there's any script I'm looking for released or somebody is willing to create it for me. Or guide me through it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
this would be possible, but for each weapon variation you will need a new weapon file, and you can only have 128 weapon files total, so the more variations you have, the less total weapons you can use
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I was thinking of 4/5 attachments max, that would give around (average, know I'm way off but nevermind about that) 20 different weapons. I guess there isn't a way to expand that limit? I guess it'd be a pretty cool idea.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I was thinking of 4/5 attachments max, that would give around (average, know I'm way off but nevermind about that) 20 different weapons. I guess there isn't a way to expand that limit? I guess it'd be a pretty cool idea.
no, not even t4m increases it (as far as im aware) but remember not all weapons need to have attachments, guns such as ray gun or colt most likely wouldnt need one, and different guns can have less or more. just saying in the end you can have less weapons in total
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
no, not even t4m increases it (as far as im aware) but remember not all weapons need to have attachments, guns such as ray gun or colt most likely wouldnt need one, and different guns can have less or more. just saying in the end you can have less weapons in total

Yeah. I was thinking of things like SMGs, ARs, MAYBE snipers once I get the hang of modeling and I can add iron sights, but that's all. Maybe LMGs but not even sure about that. Some shotguns for full auto but that's all. So I don't think it's a big idea. Although I'm not sure how I'd make it. I started looking at the scripts of the pack a punch and have a "hard time understanding" it (in a way, like I understand the syntax and most of the stuff but not like the process)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
it wouldnt be hard if you know what your doing, basicly when checking if its one of the re-papable wepons, then giving the repapable gun
kinda like how bo3 repap works, i could probably do it if i had he time to
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Basically, it has to upgrade to the normal upgrade first. From that, price will be reduced to 2K points and you'll get a random attachment. I have no clue how to do the check stuff and the list of attachments, I think the rest is pretty straight forward.
Date Registered: 30 December 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
jiggy22's Contact & Social Linksarchdukesquidlyllljiggy22

According to the download page for T4M, the program increases the weapon limit to 320, so he should be good.

Loading ...