Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I persdonally did not dislike the COD IW Trailer. I don't hate the game I just don't really support it. But I may give campaign a chance. However,
@daedra descent So why did they cease Ghosts story then? The story needed to be continued. Don't tell me Infinite Warfare is a sequel because Rorke, Logan and Hesh will be long dead before the IW takes place. And Brian Bloom is the actor for the player character while he did play Keegan in Ghosts. Why didn't they make a sequel of Ghosts without keeping the things people hated in it?
Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 06:52:41 am by SPi
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Mapper
Signature
Maker of Contrivance
Psych's Groups
Psych's Contact & Social Links
I persdonally did not dislike the COD IW Trailer. I don't hate the game I just don't really support it. But I may give campaign a chance. However,
@daedra descent So why did they cease Ghosts story then? The story needed to be continued. Don't tell me Infinite Warfare is a sequel because Rorke, Logan and Hesh will be long dead before the IW takes place. And Brian Bloom is the actor for the player character while he did play Keegan in Ghosts. Why didn't they make a sequel of Ghosts without keeping the things people hated in it?

Probably because it had a really bad reputation attached to the brand of "Ghosts." It was their worst selling game and it was an awful mess and that is being conservative. Think of it like how a lot of companies kill certain product names if they flop. For example, like Microsoft skipped windows 9 due to windows eight having a bad reputation and them wanting to distance themselves from it. They probably just killed the series because they seriously dropped the ball on it.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Let's not also forget the lies and reused graphics / anims etc

I've read comparisons on cod4r saying half the anims are again reused
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Kyomu115's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Kyomu115's Contact & Social Linkslouie.silva115LuzianoZOMBI3LuzianoZOMBI3LuzianoZOMBI
Should've just sold it as a separate game...but nope.

Loading ...