Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Our new box had a new spin sound in the video......
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
nice
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
trying to think if the hacker has more uses you havent shown - and you said it was as rare as the thundergun but you said you made it a little easier to get a WW (Thundergun, Howl etc), so its not that rare is it?

i know you could hack the excavators in moon rewarding you 1000, points - i know theres no excavators in comosea, but in maps with similar elements, this could be implemented.

Side note, we have monkeys, hacker, i know apparently the hells retriever is in the works, are new wonder grenades possible such as QED or Gersch Device - these 2 were epic

[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
trying to think if the hacker has more uses you havent shown - and you said it was as rare as the thundergun but you said you made it a little easier to get a WW (Thundergun, Howl etc), so its not that rare is it?
WonderWeapons are less rare than they were in Comosea. They are still rare, though. You can only have one of each WonderWeapon on the map at a time, so no two people can have a Thudergun at the same time, etc. But one person could have a Thundergun while the other person has a Scavenger, etc. During testing, I got the Hacker Device on my seventh attempt at the box.

i know you could hack the excavators in moon rewarding you 1000, points - i know theres no excavators in comosea, but in maps with similar elements, this could be implemented.
As I mentioned in the video, there will be a way for mappers to add their own hackable items very easily :)

Side note, we have monkeys, hacker, i know apparently the hells retriever is in the works, are new wonder grenades possible such as QED or Gersch Device - these 2 were epic
Yes, they are possible. QED is on our list currently.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
yeah i know 2 TGUNS are OP, but i like what your doing with wonder weps, 1 TGUN, 1 howl, 1 scavenger, 1 blundergat (assuming thats still in the works) this means 1 WW for each player potentially with no-one being annoyed or jealous, the hacker was and should only be available to one, i hope WWs are a little easier, as not just on comosea but many maps ive never received the WWs as ther impossible to get only on zebba where they were on the wall, i could use them, great work so far, looking forward to it
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Only a few of the new guns?! Thompson, oh this is awesome
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Billybob217's Groups
Billybob217's Contact & Social Links
Is it possible to add glowing zombie eyes like Black ops or black ops 2 in the 1.1 version? Also do you think Vulture aid could be possible? :3 :rainbow:
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Is it possible to add glowing zombie eyes like Black ops or black ops 2 in the 1.1 version? Also do you think Vulture aid could be possible? :3 :rainbow:
For the glowing eyes it is planned to be added to the mod. For the vulture aid perk we will not be adding it as we feel it would not be beneficial to the mod based on its effects.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
its possible to combinate the new pandoras box with the old, for example if i the old box in a part of my map, and the new in another part, thats going to work?

and there will be one prefab with the new and another with the old?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
its possible to combinate the new pandoras box with the old, for example if i the old box in a part of my map, and the new in another part, thats going to work?

and there will be one prefab with the new and another with the old?
Nope, you can only use the new one
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
Nope, you can only use the new one
damn, beacause in my map i want use the normal box :(
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Billybob217's Groups
Billybob217's Contact & Social Links
Awesome :D I look forward to seeing the glowing eyes and all the new features in the next update :D Also is there a place where i can give you guys my ideas or do I do that here? Either way great job so far :D Cant wait  :gusta:
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Also is there a place where i can give you guys my ideas or do I do that here? Either way great job so far :D Cant wait  :gusta:
Here is fine.

Loading ...