UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[T4M] World at War - Remastered Stock Maps (Der Riese)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 4 years ago
by John_Banana
Date Registered: 5 December 2016
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
John_Banana's Groups
John_Banana's Contact & Social LinksJohn_BananaYouTube Channel
Hey, thank you for the suggestions and compliments. I'll respond

Arisaka - I don't see a point to add the gun, especially because it's identical to Kar98. Seems like kind of a bad gun haha

Double tap - Hmmm, that's not entirely true though, upgraded bullet weapons can last up to the 30s and so with double tap 1.5x they can last even further.

Verruckt - This was planned but dont think ill be able to do all the voicelines so im not sure if its worth it to switch the player model. Dempsey's outfit is the marine uniform just stripped of all it's gear and much more dirty anyways so it's not too different. We'll see

Shi No Numa - Oh yea I remember hearing this. This would be cool idea, it's probably in the game files already

Easter eggs would be too hard to script though but I agree that would be very cool. Maybe if someone helps me out

As for flags not sure how to do this or where I would put them but cool idea

Date Registered: 10 February 2021
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
theIJPmexican's Groups
theIJPmexican's Contact & Social Links
get the stock scripts from the game files extract ff's. this mod will still give you the vanilla experience though, like over half of the stuff I'm doing here are just bug fixes/visual changes. only 2 new guns on der riese and quick revive tweaked which change gameplay. waffe glitch fixed is so nice tho
I apreciate the response brother, unfornunatly I have the intelect of a toddler when it comes to modding and what not, and have no idea how to do the thing you told me to do. Im assuming the ff I need is the one called "nazi_zombie_factory" but again I remind you that I am essentially a toddler and have no idea how to do the thing.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
Update:

- Added custom PaP camos for Type 99 and the 3 new pistols
- Finally fixed the Type 99 sound issue, instead of working in zone source I simply just tweaked the soundalias file
- Changed max FOV from 80 to 90
- Fixed the Flamethrower ADS bug
- Officially scrapped the Flamethrower cooldown reset feature I was planning, because it's impossible to do with scripts
- A few more weapon tweaks

Current Issues (Before release):

- When going into my new game options/graphics settings in-game, the pause menu will have a completely transparent background. Everything still works, but for some reason it just looks like that.
- Co-op only: Dogs running animation is not working.

If anyone has any ideas for these issues I am working on feel free to let me know

Also, made this tutorial https://youtu.be/dC_gGBJjd-w
Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 12:14:43 am by m4_semperfi
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
Updated OP with full list of current features, release will be coming soon (though I still plan to update it for the next few months if ideas or issues come up). Once released, I'll start a change log to document any future updates. All bugs have been fixed, the last thing I need to do is improve the Quick Revive machine exit script. Let me know if you have any final suggestions for bug fixes/tweaks to do in Der Riese!!

IMPORTANT - EDIT: Updated post (again) with even more changes. Mostly new VOX additions! The Der Riese mod is now RELEASED for an early access beta download, let me know if you notice any bugs. So far, there's nothing major I want to do with Der Riese, so I am now beginning work on Verruckt (my other favorite map).

Now, there are some remaining features I'd still like to figure out some day, which will be applied to all applicable maps, including Der Riese, but I haven't gotten around to them:
* Quick Revive machine still has various bump triggers/sounds/music even after it disappears in solo
* Flamethrower cooldown reset on max ammo
* Add the Shi No Numa model of the Wunderwaffe to Der Riese so the lightbulb ammo has the clip

They're very minor, so I decided to just release Der Riese anyways and if I figure them out, I will apply those changes. But I might as well get a release out for people to start testing in case there are any bugs.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for 'remastering' Verruckt! As that's what I'm working on right now. All of the general changes to Der Riese will carry over, of course (random character, solo quick revive, weapon changes, etc)
Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 06:25:05 am by John_Banana
Date Registered: 15 April 2022
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
treboruk's Groups
treboruk's Contact & Social Links
I actually have my own mod very similar to this - would you be interested in perhaps merging them?

Loading ...