Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Waffen der Schönheit

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by Sidzzz

Poll

Question: Which shaders do I use? (Powerup and Perk icons, etc.)

Black Ops II
Black Ops III
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
I got a suggestion i think you should put in bo2 shaders for the perks and the starting pistol should be the mr6 or the bo2 m1911 i think the mauser doesn't fit in any bo1 maps but der riese :alone: pls

I'll put up a poll and you guys can decide whether I use BO2 or BO3 shaders but the Mauser was added out of personal preference. Not with any thought as to whether it fits. If I consider the mod with that point of view, any and all futuristic weapons won't fit :P
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
I'll put up a poll and you guys can decide whether I use BO2 or BO3 shaders but the Mauser was added out of personal preference. Not with any thought as to whether it fits. If I consider the mod with that point of view, any and all futuristic weapons won't fit :P

thank goodness, having the bo3 masuer on the bo1 maps is just cool on its own. I'm even more exited to have the boomhilda as well
Date Registered: 17 April 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Lollos's Groups
Lollos's Contact & Social Links
Hey men , add pls Revolver shotgun Mts-255 from  Ghost.
Date Registered: 19 January 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
When your about to die call 911 an alien is about to kill me
GoryBread's Groups
GoryBread's Contact & Social Links
well by my request i think that you should add the apothicans servant and some more bo2 weapons like the ak74u hlx 4 and apart from that will there be double pack a punch that would be nice for high rounds and will the weapons have unique pack a punches because i honestly thing this is a great mod but i feel you haven't pushed it to the full extent and i think alot of people will like not just that but some bo3 perks and like the raygun mk3 and mk2 because you still have alot of time in development so i think you can put up polls and not trying to sound like this is easy but i think people would like to see these new things to bo1 i simply would do it myself but i have a mac and i dont know how to port but im getting a pc in a few weeks so that means i might start making my own mods but i only know one thing you need the other games to port so i understand modding costs money but i appreciate all the hard work you are putting into this mod and i think everyone will love it  :D ;D
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
well by my request i think that you should add the apothicans servant and some more bo2 weapons like the ak74u hlx 4 and apart from that will there be double pack a punch that would be nice for high rounds and will the weapons have unique pack a punches because i honestly thing this is a great mod but i feel you haven't pushed it to the full extent and i think alot of people will like not just that but some bo3 perks and like the raygun mk3 and mk2 because you still have alot of time in development so i think you can put up polls and not trying to sound like this is easy but i think people would like to see these new things to bo1 i simply would do it myself but i have a mac and i dont know how to port but im getting a pc in a few weeks so that means i might start making my own mods but i only know one thing you need the other games to port so i understand modding costs money but i appreciate all the hard work you are putting into this mod and i think everyone will love it  :D ;D

Your expectations are way too high for me to keep up with. I simply do not have the time or patience to do many of these things and you're expecting way too much. The weapons list will not be changed drastically at this point except for perhaps one or two replacements but that's it. Be reasonable.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
just a quick question, can everyone get the raygun mrk 2? Or is it just like bo3 where only one person can?

(quick note: I just realized why you only just added the wind staff XD )
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
just a quick question, can everyone get the raygun mrk 2? Or is it just like bo3 where only one person can?

(quick note: I just realized why you only just added the wind staff XD )

2 people can use the Mark II simultaneously. But all 4 players can have the Mark I though.
Date Registered: 27 August 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DeathMosterYT's Groups
DeathMosterYT's Contact & Social Links
You could add the three strokes of black ops 3 I speak of giving you three blows to kill you instead of two :D
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
You could add the three strokes of black ops 3 I speak of giving you three blows to kill you instead of two :D

No.
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
Hey men , add pls Revolver shotgun Mts-255 from  Ghost.

Date Registered: 17 April 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Lollos's Groups
Lollos's Contact & Social Links
Thanks  dude , you are the best!
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups

I have no idea what you said, can you please explain what you meant?
Date Registered: 19 January 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
GoryBread's Groups
GoryBread's Contact & Social Links
Your expectations are way too high for me to keep up with. I simply do not have the time or patience to do many of these things and you're expecting way too much. The weapons list will not be changed drastically at this point except for perhaps one or two replacements but that's it. Be reasonable.
im sorry but you know i think modders can do anything in the world my dream is crushed but can you at least add the mark 3 or the honey badger or the hells retriever? you choose i recomend the retriever and a way to upgrade it
Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:58:14 pm by GoryBread
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
im sorry but you know i think modders can do anything in the world my dream is crushed but can you at least add the mark 3 or the honey badger or the hells retriever? you choose i recomend the retriever and a way to upgrade it

Feel free to become a modder yourself and add them to your own mod.
Date Registered: 20 May 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
boody24's Groups
boody24's Contact & Social Links
hey skidzzz what about adding the bloodhound?
or it too late to add another weapon?

Loading ...