Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
XMODEL ONLY

Mega Download

I made this Xmodel in Blender after seeing it on here. I took it upon myself to make a decent version of the Blood money Xmodel seen on the black ops games.

This model includes no images as I have set the material to the default X2 material to blend it with waw drops "mtl_x2icon_gold"

simply just add the Xmodel in your asset manager and convert and you're done

Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 04:23:42 am by NGcaudle
broken avatar :(
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Nice model, though not sure what you're trying to say by " I took it upon myself to make a decent version ", this is decent, yeah but mine wasn't bad, just took people months and over 30-40 downloads to report that it was missing files and by that time I had deleted the files, though that comment sounds like you being the generic troll.

Could make a script to go with it, I have something made up from months ago already. :) Let me know if you want it to include it. :P
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Me being a troll? I took the time to make a model to give to the community, and I don't need a script because this is a xmodel only, hints why it's in this section
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Me being a troll? I took the time to make a model to give to the community, and I don't need a script because this is a xmodel only, hints why it's in this section

Nice to know you're comprehension skills are up to scratch, would never have known this was the model section. I was just suggesting adding a script, no need to be salty.

And as for "you being a troll" your sneaky "make a decent version" is an obvious demeaning of my model, I'm not an idiot. :please:

Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 06:28:18 pm by Scobalula
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Nice to know you're comprehension skills are up to scratch, would never have known this was the model section. I was just suggesting adding a script, no need to be salty.

And as for "you being a troll" your sneaky "make a decent version" is an obvious demeaning of my model, I'm not an idiot. :please:

Yes it was, sorry but seeing urs bothered me from the textures. Also the "after seeing it on here" is totally to yours...
Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 07:53:28 pm by NGcaudle
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Yes it was, sorry but seeing urs bothered me from the textures. Also the "after seeing it on here" is totally to yours...

You're just back from a ban NG. Please don't give us a reason to ban you again. Part of the site rules and the zero tolerance policy is to be respectful towards other users and their work. If you cannot be constructive then you will be out as quick as you came back.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
You're just back from a ban NG. Please don't give us a reason to ban you again. Part of the site rules and the zero tolerance policy is to be respectful towards other users and their work. If you cannot be constructive then you will be out as quick as you came back.

meh ban me if you want I have enough skype contacts to talk zombies to. I was nice and not said his name in my topic, he brought it up and I was nice and honest with him
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
meh ban me if you want I have enough skype contacts to talk zombies to. I was nice and not said his name in my topic, he brought it up and I was nice and honest with him

There is no need to have petty digs at people though, and I have seen you acknowledged it and kind of apologized but we are trying to eradicate this kind of thing so if you could just calm down there will not be an issue.
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
this isn't a way to do so. If you got a problem with scob please take it to Pm. We're all tired from the drama. Thou you need to be cool and chill. Scob was pointing that his model had some issues and he wanted to help you with a script for this.
Date Registered: 6 July 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maps:
Standoff Zombies [WIP]
Der Blitzdrache [WIP] (Maybe Canceled)
FNAF 1-4 [WIP] (Maybe Canceled)
HyperFirez's Groups
HyperFirez's Contact & Social LinksHyperFirezHyperFirezHyperFirezHyperFirezHyperFirezHyperFirezHyperFirez
He's alive!

Loading ...