Instructions are included in dl also:
1. Back up the following files in your root zone_source folder, just in case
- nazi_zombie_mapname.csv (mapname is the name of your map)
2. Extract the files and open the folders to inside the zone_source folder
3. Open nazi_zombie_mapname.csv included in this download (actually called nazi_zombie_mapname)
4. Find each occurrence of nazi_zombie_mapname and replace it with your map name
5. Rename nazi_zombie_mapname.csv to the name of your map
6. Back out, and copy the zone_source folder from this download, including the changes you made, into your root folder, overwriting your files (cause you backed them up right?)
Your mod in your Activision folder (where your playable maps are) may need deleted before re-building mod7. Compile your map and build your mod
IGNORE FILE included in dl
If you still get the error, or need to get rid of more fx, open the zone_source\english\assetlist\my_ignore.csv
and uncomment any fx you don't want.
Then add to your mod.csv:
I recommend customizing the name of the my_ignore file. That way if you work on multiple maps and you can include everything in your files that are shared between maps and then use different ignore files for each map. You would do this by changing "my" in the mod.csv line and the name of csv in the zone_source file, to your mapname or something.
ADVANCED FX EDITING
Special thanks to Tom for the idea.
1. Back up your raw/weapons/sp folder
2. Make sure you have all the weapons you will use in your mod in your mods/mapname/weapons/sp folder
3. Remove repeated fx from your raw/weapons/sp files, that you are using in your mod, two ways:
- Option 1: Manually remove any fx that appear in another weapon file that you are using. (Make sure to leave at least one)
- Option 2: Use my Weapon Fx Cleaner, in my tool set. Read Instructions, step by step.
4. Delete your mod in the Activision folder, in appdata
5. Compile your map
6. Build your mod