Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
1. I wanted to add weather to my map using UGXs weather script. I added it in mods folder, called it in mapname.gsc and added FX in mod.csv, but it still doesnt work in-game, I even used FX I used in another map, but still isnt working

2. How would I add collision LOD and LOD distances to converted model? I have some models, that disappear when too far away and I can shoot through them. I would convert them again, but dont know how, since I dont have xmodel_exports for them
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 15 March 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
WaW Scriptor
Signature
WaW Scriptor
PROxFTW's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
PROxFTW's Contact & Social LinksPROxFTWPROxFTWPROxFTWPROxFTW
The first one I wouldn't know since I don't know much about fx as it just does what ever it wants to me.
The second one is try and use toms xmodel viewer, you can then re-export the model and re-convert it that way. Exactly what I did for a model that I didn't have the xmodel_export for.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
The first one I wouldn't know since I don't know much about fx as it just does what ever it wants to me.
The second one is try and use toms xmodel viewer, you can then re-export the model and re-convert it that way. Exactly what I did for a model that I didn't have the xmodel_export for.

Alright, will try that model thing

Double Post Merge: December 22, 2014, 05:15:13 pm
Xmodel one works and I forgot to add one call for weather script, GG. But I added the stock ember FX, which breaks the other FX (explosion FXs dont work, perk FXs flicker) How could I fix this?
Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 05:15:13 pm by HitmanVere

Loading ...