Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
Looking for some traversals from BO1, and I'd like to learn how to port them myself, seeing as I just bought BO today for them alone  :lol:

Anyways, I know that the traversals are basically two nodes, one where the zombies go to, play the animation, then where they end up after the animation finishes playing. I'd like to know how to port them so I can place many of the BO ones in my map as they are needed (need a jump up to platform like in Ascension start room)

oh, and a script to link it all together
Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 04:07:43 am by mrpeanut188
Marked as best answer by mrpeanut188 9 years ago
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
You'll need to convert the anims to WaW.

The negotiation-node's just tell the zombie's what anim to play, and keep the paths intact. You could place the end-node everywhere you'd like, the animation wont change ( for most traverse's anyway, depends on the animscript ).
If you give a startnode the correct KVP's it will look for an animscript, you will need to make sure you add those in animscripts\traverse\
Code Snippet
Plaintext
targetname - traverse
animscript   - name_of_your_animscript

Maybe you can just take the bo-one's, otherwise you'll need to make your own animscripts to get it working.
Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 06:24:20 am by BluntStuffy
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
The negotiation-node's just tell the zombie's what anim to play, and keep the paths intact. You could place the end-node everywhere you'd like, the animation wont change.
Yes, but how would i know the different layout for where to place the nodes, is there a way to set the unit size in Maya to match that of Radiant? There should be, but I wouldn't know where to find the scaling info to get the animation to match up with the world.
Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 09:41:31 pm by mrpeanut188
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Pretty sure if you set maya to work in inches, one unit in radiant is one inch in maya. At least it's not far off..
Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:00:17 am by BluntStuffy
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
Great, I guess I'm going to have to animate a new traversal for what I want since I don't own Ascension  :lol:

Selected your answer as best, as I need to get the zombie into Maya which is deserving of it's own thread.

Loading ...