Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
So one issue leads to a next, eh? Well at least I hope this one isn't major.

I am attempting to port the Black Ops 2 player models from Town, everything went well, but Hitman pointed out that faces fuck up on them, and fucked up indeed they were:

Messing around leads me to believe the tag fucking up is j_jaw (and possibly one or 2 others), but I am left with no solution. :(

I have tried many things, including deleting face joints seen, this works, but then eyes, inside mouth, etc, look very weird and are outside the body.

I know some of you fine men have ported these before, if so, I would appreciate if you could help me with this. :)
Marked as best answer by Scobalula 9 years ago
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
I need to do this too, havent gotten to it yet. Have you tried deleting the face joints, but joining the eyes and mouth mesh to the head?
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I need to do this too, havent gotten to it yet. Have you tried deleting the face joints, but joining the eyes and mouth mesh to the head?
Hmmm no I haven't, I shall try this and let you know.
Date Registered: 9 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
lilrifa's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
lilrifa's Contact & Social Linksskypeuser724lilrifalilrifa
Hmmm no I haven't, I shall try this and let you know.
That should work. WaW doesn't animate the face and bo2 does, so the face joints are what is ruining your playermodels.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
That should work. WaW doesn't animate the face and bo2 does, so the face joints are what is ruining your playermodels.

Works 90%, seems to be a slight deformation on the chin (seen below) but I'll overlook it, possible I done something wrong, probably, but yeah, I'll leave it as is as it isn't noticeable unless you're really in their face. Thanks guys.

Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
I had luck when deleting just the obscure face things like eyebrows and cheeks, but leaving eyeballs.

Double Post Merge: October 26, 2015, 12:37:40 am
yep I just leave j_eyeball_le,j_eyeball_re,and tag_eye

Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 12:37:40 am by jei9363

Loading ...