Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

Kill Confirmed is a Multiplayer gamemode, first introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. After making the mode for World at War and Black Ops 1, I decided to modify it slightly and get it to work in Black Ops 3 stock maps.

This version (v1.0.2) supports Shadows of Evil, The Giant, Der Eisendrache, Zetsubou No Shima, Gorod Krovi, Revelations and custom maps.

Main Point of Mode:
-Every zombie drops a tag. Pick it up and you get a point. Special zombies (except Keepers) do not drop tags (dogs, parasites and spiders). Bosses drop blue tags which are worth five points. If you don't pick up the tag before 15 seconds is up, the tag disappears into thin air.-
First person to get 150 tags wins. Game will then automatically end, announcing winner.

Notes:
-Best played in co-op (the more players, the merrier) Solo is same as surviving to certain round, so I highly suggest getting friends and playing with them.
-Dead Ops Arcade 2 is not supported (duh)
-Dog tags can sometimes drop outside the map and I 100% can't fix that. This isn't gamebreaking issue, but mentioning it so you don't need to report tags dropping behind barriers and such.

Credits:
-Syphon (For doing announcer quotes)
-TheRelaxingEnd (For testing first build)
-FranticCbeezy (For testing final build)
-HypeCreature (For testing final build)

Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 03:59:33 pm by HitmanVere

Loading ...