My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
UPDATE

Version 1.1 is now released!

Changes are as follows:
  • Now supports Kino Der Toten, Five, Ascension and Moon
  • Replaced viewhands with ones from Kino Der Toten in Black Ops 3 (Zombie Chronicles)
  • Other fixes
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 January 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
theo21031's Groups
theo21031's Contact & Social Linkstheo21031
on Five when i shot Maxis with the sliquifier , he despawn , is this normal ?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
erm... maxis is not in five, and you definitely cannot shoot him
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
UPDATE

Version 1.1 is now released!

Changes are as follows:
  • Now supports Kino Der Toten, Five, Ascension and Moon
  • Replaced viewhands with ones from Kino Der Toten in Black Ops 3 (Zombie Chronicles)
  • Other fixes

Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

No it isn't normal. I'll look into it.
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
theo21031's Groups
erm... maxis is not in five, and you definitely cannot shoot him
I talk about the special zombie  :accepted:

Double Post Merge: July 27, 2018, 01:06:07 pm
On Moon the death machine has a bug , it doesn't appear  :'( :'( :'(
Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 01:06:07 pm by theo21031
Date Registered: 30 May 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
UnRequest's Groups
UnRequest's Contact & Social Links
the ice staff was pretty weak in five, killing the zombies with two shots in low rounds, is it normal?
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
On Moon the death machine has a bug , it doesn't appear  :'( :'( :'(
What do you mean? Does the power up not appear? Or does the weapon not appear in your hands when you pick up the powerup? Describe the issue please.

the ice staff was pretty weak in five, killing the zombies with two shots in low rounds, is it normal?
Will look into. 
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
theo21031's Groups
The power up icon is here but the weapon don't want to appear  :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Double Post Merge: July 28, 2018, 10:57:06 am
you've done a really good weapon mod , i play all the night on five and moon and i've really enjoy it , thanks  ;)
Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 10:57:06 am by theo21031
Date Registered: 17 February 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
mindcraftvic1's Groups
mindcraftvic1's Contact & Social Links76561198107243103mindcraftvicvic does gaming
after trying 1.1 i found the ice staff still breaks the spawns on windows on kino and the box now will only show the c4 till the last second then show what gun you get is that intentional?

Double Post Merge: July 29, 2018, 03:54:33 am
After giving this a few more trys i encountered several game breaking errors
now number 1 is just minor but annoying
1. death machine glitch now on moon when you pickup the dm drop it doesn't appear in your hands also the user can sprint while its active and can knife while active is this intentional?
2.had a glitch on moon with the qed i think how its spelled that it spawned a raygun that crashed the match not the game came up with a error so that was annoying
3.now this one someone mentioned but didnt go in detail its the pentagon thief and sliquifier
now what happened i was on round 21 with pap an-94 paped, wind staff paped, also sliquifier, all perks going for a decent round now round 21 pentagon thief comes out i shoot him with sliquifier and he vanishes but the round wont change and the max/fire or bond fire wont drop and its stuck on round 21 i also looked at the console and it says
Actor_updateyeinformation: actor dobj doesn't have tag_eye(c_usa_pent_zombie_officeworker_body)
4. now kino seems to work as intended no problems there
5. and so far ascension works as intended except the sicle has a glitchy animation
Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 03:54:33 am by mindcraftvic1
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
after trying 1.1 i found the ice staff still breaks the spawns on windows on kino and the box now will only show the c4 till the last second then show what gun you get is that intentional?

Double Post Merge: July 29, 2018, 03:54:33 am

After giving this a few more trys i encountered several game breaking errors
now number 1 is just minor but annoying
1. death machine glitch now on moon when you pickup the dm drop it doesn't appear in your hands also the user can sprint while its active and can knife while active is this intentional?
2.had a glitch on moon with the qed i think how its spelled that it spawned a raygun that crashed the match not the game came up with a error so that was annoying
3.now this one someone mentioned but didnt go in detail its the pentagon thief and sliquifier
now what happened i was on round 21 with pap an-94 paped, wind staff paped, also sliquifier, all perks going for a decent round now round 21 pentagon thief comes out i shoot him with sliquifier and he vanishes but the round wont change and the max/fire or bond fire wont drop and its stuck on round 21 i also looked at the console and it says
Actor_updateyeinformation: actor dobj doesn't have tag_eye(c_usa_pent_zombie_officeworker_body)
4. now kino seems to work as intended no problems there
5. and so far ascension works as intended except the sicle has a glitchy animation
1. Someone already mentioned that, will be fixed soon.
2. I didn't change anything to do with QED. That isn't me. It might be due to general lack of memory because of how intensive the mod is. Did you catch the error name?
3. Will look into.
5. Will look into.

As to the C4, I don't get what you mean. Are you not able to pickup the C4 from the box? Have you checked your inventory for them? (They're activated with the same button used by the claymore)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
mindcraftvic1's Groups
mindcraftvic1's Contact & Social Links76561198107243103mindcraftvicvic does gaming
1. Someone already mentioned that, will be fixed soon.
2. I didn't change anything to do with QED. That isn't me. It might be due to general lack of memory because of how intensive the mod is. Did you catch the error name?
3. Will look into.
5. Will look into.

As to the C4, I don't get what you mean. Are you not able to pickup the C4 from the box? Have you checked your inventory for them? (They're activated with the same button used by the claymore)
The QED error was like non cached weapon or something il test it later
The c4 is like when you hit the box normally it shows weapons then slows down and stops on your weapon it rolls now it only shows a c4 untill last second then shows the weapon and this happens across all maps of 1.1 so far

Double Post Merge: July 29, 2018, 05:24:08 am
also just occurred a new glitch on moon and its with zap guns
It happened when i hit the box and saw zap guns come up but these's weren't any zap guns they act like default weapon and use your other weapon in a strange way i also went and recorded some of the glitches/errors
1.This one shows zap gun glitch and death machine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8aSlzhd-WM&feature=youtu.be
2.This one is five the ice staff doesn't show its particles and sliquifier breaking the theif http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouAGODAeRKE&feature=youtu.be

Double Post Merge: July 29, 2018, 05:28:05 am
Also forgot the box glitch thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJRnAizYLYE&feature=youtu.be
Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:28:05 am by mindcraftvic1
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
The QED error was like non cached weapon or something il test it later
The c4 is like when you hit the box normally it shows weapons then slows down and stops on your weapon it rolls now it only shows a c4 untill last second then shows the weapon and this happens across all maps of 1.1 so far

Double Post Merge: July 29, 2018, 05:24:08 am

also just occurred a new glitch on moon and its with zap guns
It happened when i hit the box and saw zap guns come up but these's weren't any zap guns they act like default weapon and use your other weapon in a strange way i also went and recorded some of the glitches/errors
1.This one shows zap gun glitch and death machine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8aSlzhd-WM&feature=youtu.be
2.This one is five the ice staff doesn't show its particles and sliquifier breaking the theif http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouAGODAeRKE&feature=youtu.be

Double Post Merge: July 29, 2018, 05:28:05 am

Also forgot the box glitch thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJRnAizYLYE&feature=youtu.be
Alright, thanks for the info. Will update when I can. 
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
mindcraftvic1's Groups
Alright, thanks for the info. Will update when I can.

there is probably alot glitches/bugs to be found but i havent played enough although ive found the same glitch on moon happens on acsension with dm also if you i think kill the monkeys on ascension with ice staff the round wont change just like the sliquifier with thief.
Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:07:45 pm by mindcraftvic1

Loading ...