December 16, 2022, 04:37:58 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
ca
Local Time
April 18, 2024, 10:25:18 pm
Hello all,

So as the title says, I'm trying to edit a weapons mod on the black ops 3 workshop. Specifically the Cold War weapons pack (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2383600531). All I...
3 years ago

So, I've seen all these mods that are not custom zombie maps, but just weapon packs that you can use to change the standard bo3 weapons in both offical Treyarch maps, and some custom maps. Can someone please explain to me how I would go about making my own? My overall goal i...
4 years ago
From my experience it isn't possible to change the damage or other stats of the weapon it self but it is possible to change the sounds and camos. I think everything can be found in the root/main folder.

I know...
5 years ago
Hello,

Okay, so I don't know if I should really be asking this here, but since this is a modding website I thought I would...

So recently I got back into playing waw multiplayer again and I discovered the Pezbot mod (I know, it's been out for awhile...) and I have been...
5 years ago
Hey guys, thanks for the replies and being civil about it! :)

Yeah, all I wanted to do was take the original map, and open it up and put some new areas in it. I've done some exploring with no clip and i've seen some areas that i want to make part of the map. For starters, i was th...
5 years ago
Hello, so I've been kinda debating on whether or not I should make a zombies map...well, not really make, more of an edit.

I was thinking of taking the original Verruckt map and adding some things into it like some multiplayer weapons and opening the map up a bit, creating new areas t...
5 years ago
Loading ...