or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Zombiejelly

I tried it 4 more times changing various things and still when I hit esc it crashes :(
10 years ago
im not sure what the issue is but yes I was in solo. I am going to try it again
10 years ago
is anyone else having an issue when you pause the game crashes?

it then says "unhandled exception caught"

then console says "failed to find sound alias"
"could not load material" then something having to do with a menu
"max_scene_surf exceeded not drawing surface
10 years ago
downloading this now, the beta was quite immpressive should I be looking for any surprises that were not in beta?
10 years ago
Ill help you test this map if you are looking for more people
10 years ago
No kidding. The entire time i was playing this i was at around 38 FPS. I assume its because the map isn't portaled that well or not caulked cuz i was just playing MP with around 30-60 FPS on average.

map ran perfectly fine for me
10 years ago
I am moving this topic
10 years ago
links are broken... :'(

Use any of the following hosts:

MediaFire
    SendSpace
    UploadToAll - this will upload to many hosts simultaneously, but has a 300mb size limt.

Do NOT use any of these hosts:

Mega.co.nz - url formatting does not work on forums.
    GameFront - downloading is blocked in many countries.

This could be the reason why the links are not working or they could have been takin down :poker:
10 years ago
Looks like you are doing a great job! Since you are asking people what they would like I would not mind if you could put the stg44 from bo 2 in if its not too much trouble. I love that gun 8)
10 years ago
Hello and welcome friend :D enjoy
10 years ago
I just wanted to tell you that the map has been approved for the manager and will be added as soon as treminaor gets a chance. Nice job bro! ;D
10 years ago
 The map was not horrible by no means. This being your first map is quite nice so dont be to dissappointed. Just take all the feedback from everyone and use it in your next project. Im not sure what the qualifications are to get the community mapper title but im sure if you stick with everything you have learned and apply it you will achieve your goal. I have a lot of respect for every map maker because I know how tedious it can be.
10 years ago
OK i am trying to put this the a nice way but, find the map looks very good i ask MrBlue192 he said the map looks cool i also have all my friends play it and they all think it cool, BTW if you can get the story of the map you find out you are at the biggest "bridge in the world". Also all that stuff is on the boat because it getting move in WW2 for the US for the war and that's the part you don't get.. And like i said that's the way i like things for it player to have to look where there walking.  And i also think someone like you really makes someone like me not want to map anymore because now i somewhat think the ways i think look cool are not cool to other people. I do say i am happy you somewhat said what i have to fix. :D

I am sorry that I have made you feel this way, I thought that this was the reason you shared with everyone. Would you like it if I lied to you and said man the map was so awesome there were no bugs or glitches everything was peachy. Just because I said that some items that should be clipped are not. Unless im a ghost I should not be able to walk through crates but I cant walk through a small rise on the terrain without getting stuck. The map is fine other than that and a few other bugs and glitches. Dont say that I make you not want to map anymore. If I made you feel that way then that should make you want to map even more. I have a lot of respect for what you have done. I know that I could not have done what you have done very easily. I know this because I am currently trying. Please dont take my opinions and look at them as me trying to belittle you because thats not the case. Once again thank you for sharing and I do apoligize for making you feel the way I have
10 years ago
The maps idea is real interesting but its executed so terribly that its nearly unplayable.

List of issues that i found:
Spoiler: click to open...
The map is hardly clipped, or if it is its clipped in a way that players will get caught on something and get killed. The zombies walk on thin air when getting to the windows. The fire zombies fire affect hurts the player when theres nothing to actually hurt them. The poles to the bridge are CLEARLY clipped inside each other. The colt's run animation can hardly be seen. A bunch of the weapons don't have any sounds. The default weapon shows up in the box for whatever reason. Your Sawed off shotgun's weaponfiles are missing. There are random triggers around the map that don't do anything. The jumpscares are STUPID AS HELL and HAVE NO PURPOSE.

I do agree with you Daedra there are too many of the models that are not clipped and you just walkthrough them and then the items that are clipped are in strange places that should not be. I found myself getting stuck on random spots. Also I think there is too much detail and it had me asking myself why is this on the ship. I would not go as far to say its unplayable. I do appreciate you sharing this project and thank you for letting me state my opinion.
10 years ago
i am downloading now, looks great :)
10 years ago
Loading ...