or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Zombiejelly

I am not sure if this is supposed to be posted as an attachment. I could be wrong, anyway thank you for sharing this. If its not then I apoligize in advance for the mistake. :)
10 years ago
I thought about this as well. But I re-watched the episode near the end and as @thezombiekilla6 said when Darryl asks if anyone saw the man in the house that strangled their other friend the guy replied with "Only Tony" and signaled to the guy walking in front of them. I then re-watched some of episode 11 where those guys came to "Rick's house" and saw the guy that got beat up at the end of the bed who saw Rick(presumed dead)looked to be the same guy that was signaled as being Tony. Same looking clothes, same bandana, same face etc.

So I guess we will see Daryl choose which side he is on like everyone was thinking, but thats pretty much a no brainer. He picked Rick over his brother to an extent. So to say that he is going to choose sides with the new group is very unlikely. Great job on going back and watching that :D
10 years ago
Well what I mean by Tara being doomed is that it seems she is just way to eager to give up, when she was at the prison she just stopped and did nothing. Then when Glen seen her she was just sitting there doing nothing. When they walked through the tunnel and her foot got caught she was ready to die then. So history shows that when it all hits the fan she just seems to quit and I dont believe she will survive much longer doing that.

I am not saying the acting is horrible, I have just been to a few websites that are dedicated to TWD and that is just what people are saying on the forums about it. I think its due to the fact we are used to seeing these people together and they work well together. You pull them away from one another and there acting is not as good. Thats just my opinion though.

What I mean about the familiar places is that the camp Daryl and the other crew were sleeping is the same one that Bob,Sasha and Maggie were staying at. The candy bar wrapper on the tracks that Carl dropped was seen in the scene of the other group. So it just seems everyone is on the same path which is a good thing. I cant wait to see if they all meet up again.

Without there being a "Bad Guy" it seems the walkers are there only issue atm. I hope that changes in the future.

The picture that was burned of Maggie just seemed to me that maybe there was a little forshadowing, Idk it was just a speculation. I surely hope that nothing does happen to either of them.

I have no idea where she could be but some people on the forums were saying the car Beth left in looked like the ones in the garage. I dont really agree with that because they said all the gas and stuff had been taken out.

I thought it was wierd for a place that is supposed to be safe you can just walk right in and there is no locks on the door. It just dont seem right.

The group at the house where Rick was is the same group thats with Daryl. People were saying that Daryl will have to choose between the 2 but I did not think that anyone seen Rick except the guy in the bathroom and like Trem said he definantly killed him. The guy did say that they got a good look at him though but I dont recall anyone at the house seeing him. I guess we will find out though.

Thanks for posting, I like to here everyones opinions  ;D
10 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

OK I have not posted a Walking Dead episode review the past couple weeks because I did not really think anything has been to interesting. This season has been all over the place trying to keep up with everyone from team prison. With the season finale being Sunday I wanted to post so I could hear what everyone else thinks about the events to come. I have listed a few things below to kind of get the topic going.

* Is Tara pretty much doomed?
* Anyone else feel the acting has been bad this season?
* Whats up with all the familiar locations?
* Are the walkers the only threat as of now?
* Eugene and his mission?
* Anyone think this will be Glen or Maggies last ride?
* Where is Beth?
* Terminus means final destination, will it be?

I want to hear everyones thoughts on the season so please feel free to post what you think will happen or what you would like to see happen.

10 years ago
I don't know if you would be open to this at all but here are my suggestions for making this an even better map than it already is:
  • Add more guns. I don't care of they are WaW, CoD4, whatever - but there are not enough guns available on the map to give me much to be entertained with.
  • Add more mystery box locations. Force me to move around the map more to get my weapons fix.
  • Add a power switch. It's a simple step that could add a lot to the map. Put it over on the PaP location and put the PaP behind a blocker of some sort that we have to buy. Getting to the PaP is too anticlimactic.
  • Add a zombie_jump_down traversal to the zipline location at the stairs above the random box so that the zombies can jump down behind you if you run off; currently the zombies turn around and go back down the stairs, which makes it a cheap strategy.
  • Add the rest of the perks from the Bamskater pack. I remember you mentioned you didn't want to add anything broken... but in my opinion they are not broken enough to say no to. At least give us Stamin-up and Mule Kick. And PHD Flopper would be godly when jumping off the zipline platform to the area below. Have BluntStuffy fix up the perks for you if there is something you don't like. There needs to me more stuff for me to spend my money on.
  • Add more areas to the map. Give us more to explore. I feel like the layout on this map is just a taste of something much bigger, and the size of it was really a letdown to me because it is such an amazing map, you just want more. If you added more perks, that would give you an excuse to make more paths out from the center. Or at least make more paths to give us some more wall weapons. Connect the paths to each other in weird ways to give us more patterns to run the map with.

Those are my suggestions and I hope you at least consider them :)

I agree, I would love to see more of the map and a few more guns. Dont get me wrong the map is amazing but the lack of weapons doesnt really give it too much replay value. The visuals are stunning though and the map is really fun. That is why I was able to look over those things. I wish that this map had the ugx mod so I could play gun game on this map. Anyway even if nothing else was added it still is a great map and a lot of fun.
10 years ago
thanks for sharing this ;)
10 years ago
too late... I´m downloading the patches the 4. time cause my connection sucks ^^

well to fix the issue you need to delete some maps, I know you said you had 25 gb of maps so that is your issue. Good luck :)
10 years ago
Like I said in the other thread just delete some maps. That is what fixed it for me
10 years ago
I'm not really sure how this can happen... I would think only the FX from our file's would be loaded and you shouldn't have any problems, but i'm not sure how WaW loads the MOD's and if any other file's are loaded to?
I'd say maybe your WaW is messed up (it is an Original copy, right?) so yeah i would go for a reinstall..But i'm really not sure..  ???
Maybe Treminoar or someone from the UGX team know's why / how this happens..

OK I ran into the same problem but what I did to fix it was went in and deleted alot of maps in my mods folder. Then after I done that it worked fine for me.
10 years ago
seems as though I miss everything, :( dang you work
10 years ago
Every place of employment should have a ppsh located on the wall 8) This map is huge in size and made me feel like I was back at my old factory job. I really liked the vending machines and everything was nice in my opinion. Fun map and I had alot of fun playing. If I had to give one shred of constructive criticism it would be that the map is a little on the easy side. That is ok with me though because I still had fun playing it.  :gusta:
10 years ago
Actually Mega does work, just use:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
[url] url here [/url]

Also, interesting looking map, I'll give it a whirl.

It may work for you but other people have trouble with it. I am not the one that makes these guidelines to follow. I have been asked to make sure that everyone goes by them. It may not be a big deal but I am sure they have there reasons for it.
10 years ago
Use any of the following hosts:

MediaFire
    SendSpace
    UploadToAll - this will upload to many hosts simultaneously, but has a 300mb size limt.

Do NOT use any of these hosts:

Mega.co.nz - url formatting does not work on forums.
    GameFront - downloading is blocked in many countries.

please use a link that is UGX approved, there are issues for some people when using mega. Thank you :D
10 years ago
well I really must suck at playing these maps :-[ I really did not know that there were all those issues. I need to do a better job I guess. All guns that I got had proper reloading sounds. I guess I must have missed a few. I also never noticed the gap either
10 years ago
Loading ...