or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Zombiejelly

Looks sweet, can it be used for a wallpaper or background
11 years ago
well I have a hp dv6 and it runs customs really good, i dont have any problems. I also use razor game booster too which is a free game performance program from iobit. the graphics are amd radeon 6480, its a little better than integrated. i only payed 500 dollars for the laptop
11 years ago
UGX Ban Hammer banner is pretty epic :gusta:
11 years ago
Welcome to UGX!
11 years ago
Dude where is your map? Who are you? Oh yeah thats right you are NOBODY. Pretty sure I have never played any of your maps. If you wanna whine and cry goto ZM with that shiz. That aint how we roll over here. Every one makes mistakes thats why there is erasers on pencils. Im glad there are people that take the time and effort to make something that me and tons of other people enjoy and they get payed no money to do it. So stop your crying u didnt lose any money over that bug did u?
11 years ago
Should I be enjoying this map more than BO 2? Great job on the patch!  Keep up the good work, it is greatly appreciated
11 years ago
im so freaking excited for this :D
11 years ago
thanx for the update, i cant wait
11 years ago
is this map still in production or is it canceled?
11 years ago
you are right, that wasnt what I meant at first but now that I look a little closer they are quite nice. Hands that look that nice u know there is definantly some moisterizing going on behind the scenes ;)
11 years ago
so sexy
11 years ago
Loading ...