or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Zombiejelly

Looks like a cool map and cant wait to try this out!
8 years ago
nice job
9 years ago
thnx guys its the same thing with 7 I just had to find out how to bring it up. Some people this is a easy task but im just getting used to win 8.1. Thanks for you alls time in helping me
9 years ago
I'm pretty sure the exe would detect it as windows 8 and put it in the proper place, otherwise I think it's the same as win 7. Not sure though.

yeah I tried that but no luck, its just a little different than 7. I will keep trying but if anyone would like to make a suggestion feel free
9 years ago
ok so my other computer crashed and I had to buy a new one. It has windows 8.1 so im new to the program. Where to I put my mods folder now so I can play custom maps
9 years ago
I know you all dont want me to bring back my old site mod powers and banish you all  :D , cuz I will , lol im really kidding but I bet if everyone will stop for just a minute grab a bong from somewhere. Where ever you may have put it up for times like these. Fill it up, light it and breath in and then out. You will all forget this ever happened. I promise, if that dont work I have other remedies
9 years ago
yeah I was just reading the post and thought it probably was,  cuz I dont think the guys would put a price tag on the map. Guess u can say I was trolled myself :troll: all to the good but I prefer to be Rick rolled :D
9 years ago
since when is the price 20 dollars donation to get access to the beta, I thought it was for all donors?
9 years ago
at first when this was advertised by valve I was pretty excited for the reason that I was under the assumption the other person that you lend your library to would essentially have every game that I had. My son is an avid gamer so I thought finally my days of buying two copies of most games were over. Little did I know that in order for the other person can play u cant be online. Also its worthless if u got someone who plays all the time.
9 years ago
Just when u think Custom Zombies cant get any better, then I play this. Great job sir!
10 years ago

used to think that way but not so much anymore, anyway sorry to get off topic. Thanks map maker for an enjoyable map. Maybe u could do an update sometime so the stryker could be papd
10 years ago
I really liked the map other than a few guns that were not able to be pap, still though I enjoyed it so much I thought I would comment on the forum about it. Im sure someone will have something bad to say about it though because thats usually how things have been going on the forums. Of course I know my feed back means nothing but just wanted to say thanks for sharing
10 years ago
What would the UGX App do, anyway?

nothing really, I believe that the op was just generally speaking and I replied.
10 years ago
removed
10 years ago
thanks for sharing :)
10 years ago
Loading ...