or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Xperience

Well this is gorg  :rainbow:
8 years ago
Is this real life? :rainbow:
8 years ago
Loving the look of this map so far. Would love to see some hidden rooms or multiple floors. A lot of custom zombies maps are pretty cliche so make this map unique from the rest! Can't wait ;)
8 years ago
Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you enjoyed! :D

My pleasure, Rich. Thanks for the sweet map, man! :P
8 years ago
Looks a bit dark ;) reminds me of a slender theme. Looking good so far! Can't wait to see the finished product :P
8 years ago
Map: Bus Depot

This map was made by RichGaming

Setting: Ten seconds after closing your eyes as you rest your head to sleep you suddenly open them to see the strangely familiar bus station from Tranzit zombies! No, this isn't a bad dream; this is reality. Your objective: to escape the bad dream and discover the truth (that RichGaming can create a better map in his freetime than Treyarch employees can create to keep their job!).

Positives: In every Treyarch zombies map there're always a few random doors that actually don't open and leave the player in deep thought (or disappointment). For starters, these doors don't exist in the "new" Bus Depot. The more and more I saw of this map, the more I came to the conclusion that there was a good amount of thought put into the layout of the map. The soul chests were placed almost perfectly. Bus Depot has just enough buildables but not too many to state that the mapper "overused his resources". Continued, many of the textures were spot on and the lava that appears on the players' screens as they run over it is much cooler than the lava from Black Ops 2 imo. I was very satisfied with the weapon selection, which includes a few AW submachine guns, the Mauser, a suprisingly half decent M8A1, the famous Sliquifier, a gorgeous CEL-3 Cauterizer, and many more. Furthermore I was happy to see a few small features such as a bank, a fridge, dig sites, a boss, and a special reappearance of Nacht.

Courtesy of Scobalula

Negatives: I wasn't able to explore all aspects of the map but was a bit disappointed with the out of map textures. They were plain and took away a little from the beautiful playable area textures (although the background buildings/silhouettes were sweet). The invisible barriers were quite annoying when running through the corn field and players can get stuck when running against them. If that doesn't speak for itself, I don't know what does (Don't do corn, kids). Furthermore, it seems to me that a reoccuring theme with mappers today is to include every perk ever made in their map (which isn't a bad thing if the perks are spaced rediculously far apart from one another). A few of the custom weapons weren't able to be pack-a-punched (typical :/). Thankfully (in v1.1) the end game radio prices were changed (originally 30k). Not too many problems but just enough for me to pull out the poker face :poker:

Conclusion: Overall, Bus Depot was a pretty solid map. Although a few custom features (like the # of perks) were abused, the map was well done and fun! To say the least, Bus Depot by Rich was a mix of a stationary Tranzit and Origins. I would like to see more built onto this map btw. Although it wasn't an incredibly small map, it could be improved with some more work. But anyways, great map Rich, looking forward to the next one man :)

Level of Detail: 9/10
Custom Content: 8/10
Fun Scale: 7/10
Replayability: 7/10

Score: 31/40

Download Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10658.0.html
8 years ago
Happy to see you stayed on schedule ;) Thanks for the release smasher!
8 years ago
Hey man, sorry to see you go, but remember, UGX aint real life ;) Family first, even when you want to act selfishly (being a fathers a BIG deal) :D Oh and by the way... Congratulations!!  :nyan:
8 years ago
Gorgeous looking map, can't wait to try it out  :D :P
8 years ago
1.What (in your opinion) is the most overrated Treyarch map?
2.What (in your opinion) is the most underrated Treyarch map?
3.What (in your opinion) is the most overrated custom map?
4.What (in your opinion) is the most underrated custom map?

1. Der Riese (great map, but given way too much credit imo)
2. Moon (sweet map although nobody I've talked to really enjoys it all that much)
3. Cheese Cube Unlimited (sorry ZK, creative map idea but way too much hype given to it)
4. Panic Center (literally one of my favorite maps, truly great map imo, I dare you to check it out :))
8 years ago
Was planning on playing this map but looks like someone already played it for me ;) Glad I don't have to waste my time now haha (no hard feelings to the mapper). Nice review ZS, and keep working on mapping dextro! :)
8 years ago
Nope, I still haven't reviewed Das Herrenhaus yet :,) Great map and great review. This map seriously is pretty professional, among with many others of course, but this stood out. Nice job ZS
8 years ago
This map better be huge! Most beautiful looking map I've seen in a long time :o
8 years ago
Glad to see a sequel to Stairway to Hell! Loving all the new features, can't wait for the release. I know these maps aren't too complicated but I would love to see more maps from you. Keep up the good work :)
8 years ago
To all who want to know anything about this map... This map may look completely boring but it's truly a ton of fun. I'm enjoying playing it very much! Thanks guys!

Double Post Merge: April 17, 2016, 12:58:46 am
I should say that this map is totally fun if you're by yourself and you're trying to kill some time in a fast paced map. Carry on :) (buyable turrets and deagle included)
8 years ago
Loading ...