Last Active
August 15, 2017, 04:46:48 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
england
Local Time
April 27, 2024, 04:54:17 pm
Hey, my map was going good until my map just stopped working because of this texture bug that says it 'repeats itself more than 1 inch' or something like that

W
riting C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\share\raw\maps\zm\zm_dust_...
7 years ago
I did add a buyable ending to another map that broke, but I haven't added one to my map that I'm working on rn.
The scripting for the buyable ending is still in the BO3 folders (if u know what I mean)

If this helps, I was trying to make the power have a red glow when you tu...
7 years ago
Hey,
I was working on my map as normal, and all of a sudden after I added the extra perks (Like deadshot ect..) my map wasn't able to be launched.
I can launch it in Raident, but not in game. It comes up with 'do you want to play in safe mode?' then the game goes black and c...
7 years ago
Hey,
I did everything in this video(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHpI5gUAZSM) and notepad(http://pastebin.com/qYbZNxpd) to add a buyable ending to my map, and it managed to brake it!
When I buil...
7 years ago
My mystery box was updated unexpectedly, now it contains all of the new DLC guns, but the sounds don't work.
Anyone know how to fix this?
8 years ago
My PC wont allow me to create lights and put them in game, leaving my map with a chrome ugly look changing the colour of the perk machine and other objects. Whenever I bake light and save/exit it comes up with windows saying this text in this order:

Lighting changed, do you want to export...
8 years ago
Loading ...