or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tomikaze

Might aswell add on additional reports since apparently I seem to be so good at breaking your mod so....

Also could you maybe add a Known bugs list so people can know whats the current set of bugs to look out for
Thanks for the feedback, we'll look into these. You keep breaking and we'll keep fixing  :D
7 years ago
Congrats Whippy!!! Gotta admit I had my doubts on if this was going to get finished. I'm sure I'll have fun playing around on this map and then proceed to get on the YouTube and watch competent zombie players complete the EE  ;D
7 years ago
Welcome aboard Jeremy! It's always nice to have new friends around here. There are a lot of good people here so feel free to ask any questions or just hang out in Discord chat  :)

~Tom
7 years ago
So... what's happening with the fixed version 1.2?
Fixed? Version 1.2? Happening?
Spoiler: click to open...
AH HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHA!!!!!!
7 years ago
Hey Mike,
             Glad to see a new face on UGX. This is a great place to come for custom zombie fun whether you are looking for maps to play or a community to get involved with. Most of us are pretty friendly so feel free to ask any questions.

~Tom
7 years ago
Let me be honest with you... Remakes need to not happen anymore... We need new map ideas being released.
Totally agree!
Please play Nuketown Realism
...and Industrial Estate Realism
#ZombiesChronicles
7 years ago
i set my texture settings to normal and it now works!
thank you for the help!

the mod is really fun and well designed!
Thanks for sticking with it. Blunt has done an awesome job getting all the features to play nice with each other but it still takes a little work on the player's end to get it to load sometimes : )
Stay tuned for MOOOOOORE!
7 years ago
can you add all the waw zombie maps?
(nacht, vurrukt, shi no, der reise)
From what I understand the only way that can happen is if someone remakes them from the ground up and adds this mod to it. Personally, I'd like to see the new Realism mod on Der Riese but the others I don't have much love for.
7 years ago
Welcome aboard friend. Glad to have you here  :)
7 years ago
Wow...Oh wow! I'm very interested. I actually read your storyline and I never read storylines  :D
7 years ago
The game just says "Loading. . . " and never begins. Anyone know why? I put it on lowest possible settings to test it, but even then, it never finishes loading. I have tried to reinstall the map, but it changed nothing.

It doesnt give me the settings options show in the screenshot
Do you have a T4M installed? Do you have either a Steam copy or a lanfixed disk copy of WAW?
7 years ago
I recently unplugged everything from my computer and cleaned it as well as I just got a new monitor. After plugging everything back in I started up WAW and every couple minutes the game minimizes and I'm back looking at my desktop. I can sometimes open it back up by clicking on the taskbar icon but other times it crashes completely. Not sure what to do and could use some advice.

Several things I've already tried are:
-uninstalled and reinstalled WAW
-updated my graphics drivers (I first thought it had to do with my new monitor)
7 years ago
Loading ...