or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tomikaze

ive got it now, i got it for the zombies (thats why im here on UGX :D) but the zombies isnt what i expected you dont really have a standard classic mode unless ive missed it somewhere, i dont know. dont get me wrong its not bad but its just not what i expected anyone else feel the same as me?
This was everyone's fear and this is why the guys at UGX are stlll making maps and mods, because there wasn't any chance that Treyarch was going to get it right outside of doing a post release overhaul with high priced DLC. What you can't forget is that Zombies 1.0 was a labor of love and when that happens you end up with a quality project and maps like Der Riese that really helped solidify the atmosphere and mystique that was Zombies. What you have now is a product with quality that is a mile wide and and inch deep in that it appeals to a wide audience but has lost its soul in the process. In the end, many of the hardcore fans will be turned off by it, but they will still play because their girlfriends are now interested.
11 years ago
Laser colt is for ZCT.
What, are you afraid of copyright infringement? Good lord, change the color and rename it the LaZer Pistol OR the Tomikaze Pistol. Am I the only one thinking outside the box here?
11 years ago
They give you points and add to your killcount ;)

Wow, you guys HAVE thought of everything. Wait a minute...where's the Laser Colt!?!
11 years ago
Idea: Can you make it so that the Sentry Gun kills give you points? If not, then people won't see an advantage in picking it up in any of the lower rounds. Or another idea would be that the zombies don't begin dropping the Sentry Gun powerup until round 10 or 15. BOOM! Problem solved.
11 years ago
Sentry Gun powerup?!? C'mon guys!!! I was reconciling with my e-wife, making real progress, family first bla bla bla, and now it's all over because of your awesome MOD. I love/hate you all.
11 years ago
Comosea 1.2, the political version. Your character stands in front of a polling booth and has to mow down wave after wave of zombies modeled to look like white supremacists and black panthers. Your goal is to keep them away from the polling booth so that they can't influence voters. Boss rounds are giant zombified donkeys and elephants that you must bring down. And no, you don't need to pay me for the idea  :)
11 years ago
Ok, here is a huge nit-pic. If you are completely out of ammo in a gun and you get the Terminator drop, when it's over it leaves you with a full ammo clip for the gun. Not a huge deal but for a gun with a huge mag size just switch to it before Terminator runs out and it'll fill the clip back up. Not carry, just clip. Whatever, you get the idea.
11 years ago
I'm currently at level 11, but I never know when I'm leveling up. Is there a level up event or indicator that I'm not seeing? "E.g." Like maybe when you level up all the zombies on the map snap their own necks simultaniously in acknowledgement of how badass you are. Just a thought.
11 years ago
Hello UGX Team of Wonderment, this map is tons of fun...thanks to a well thought out easter egg and the dock for camping. But, the very best thing about this map is the flicking motion when you reload the PP19 Bizon. My wife served me divorce papers yesterday and told me our child wasn't mine, but after reloading the Bizon a few dozen times I was cool with it.
11 years ago
1. Become an ordained minister so that I can kick ass in the name of the lord.
2. I'd instantly feel redeemed for all the hours I put into harvest moon given that now I can grow my own food during the zombie apocalypse.
3. Piece together all of my Cannibal Corpse album art so that I can prepare myself for what is about to go down.
4. I?d go buy every copy of the Titanic soundtrack I can, because not even the living dead can tolerate Celine Deon.
5. Wear a Nicolas Cage mask at all times so that the zombies think that I am just one of their undead disfigured brethren.
12 years ago
Loading ...