or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tomikaze

Dude, I just spoke to the WAW engine limits and they told me that they're gunu keep this project from going anywhere  :(
7 years ago
Just one thing to "complain" about maybe for future endeavors...is it possible to remove the lunge when you melee? Zombies have such a deadly hug!!  :'( :'(
Glad you had so much fun. I know everyone involved is very proud and can't wait to make a sequel in BO3, right Trem?

As far as the lunge, if you quickly back up as you knife you can typically get your character to slash instead of stab but it's not a guarantee.
7 years ago
I think this idea could go places. Zombie alligators or zombators swim around and have a chance to attack players. If a player gets attacked he looses a leg and must go complete a quest to get a golden peg-leg (golden spork but clearly better). But after 4 attacks you have 4 peg-legs and then the other players just use you as a table. It's the gameplay element custom zombies has been missing!   
7 years ago
If there is anyone who can help me test the WAW zombie map "Greenhouse Realism" let me know. We know it can work with 2 players but we need to test it with 4 people to see if the map can handle it.
There is no real gameplay required, we just need to see if the map will load and then you can go back to your normal Friday night life of drunken debauchery.
The timezone I am in is CDT/CST here in Texas, US. I am looking to do a quick test at 9:00pm tomorrow night, very short test. So, if anyone is free please let me know.

Double Post Merge: September 29, 2017, 08:35:42 pm
Just a few more hours now to volunteer for the experience of a lifetime!!!!
7 years ago
Oh boy 400,000 people who are so awesome that I would take a bullet for each and every one. I can't wait for 500,000 members. If every one of you donates $5 to my paypal I promise to have a contest with $500,000 in cash and prizes!!! How can I be so generous you say? I guess I'm just that kinda guy  ;)
7 years ago
Looks like it might be a good time. Haven't played a UGX Mod V1.1 map in a while; might have to fire this one up.
7 years ago
Since the community is dead let me give the appropriate response! Holy fucking shit!!! I've never seen this in custom zombies and it looks amazing!!! I would totally sell my sister to sex traffickers to get this amazing gun!!!  10/10 - IGN!!!
7 years ago
One of the best WaW modifications I have seen I must say.
Thanks JV! It's been a total rollercoaster ride and talking so much with Blunt about this has been some of the most fun I've ever had.

Tomikaze if I understand you well, you find gameplay very important. I think that is also very important.
As long as you believe in your project, and if you keep testing and tweaking, you will succeed.  ;)
Yea, gameplay has to be king in my book. Some maps look good and you only play them once and some maps don't look great but you find yourself coming back to them again and again. Sometimes people hit what maps zombies fun perfectly and that is what we're trying to do with this mod and the map, the visuals and the objectives.
7 years ago
And people thought me and Stevie were bad lol
Oh, Stevie...I miss the good old days, back when the forums were filled with clever comments and hilariously scathing criticism. Things used to be fun  :'(
7 years ago
What a blast from the past! This map set the standard for a long time after its release. Nice to see it on UGX finally.
7 years ago
Hey Piff,
            Welcome aboard, glad to have you and your giant list of credentials here. I am also exceptionally skilled at something and that is collecting respect points without actually ever helping anyone with anything...so there's that  :-[
Anyway, hope to see you around here a lot : )

~Tom
7 years ago
Dude! That is pretty great voice work. Before the video I was thinking, "this is going to be so painful", but I was very wrong.

I sent you a PM ;). Did you receive it?
I'm not sure I can send PM's yet since I have a low post count, lol.
What are you up to JV?  ::)
7 years ago
Greenhouse map update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8XMnXY8-xs
0:00 - 9:13 is just me talking about the map and giving an update. From 9:13 through the end of the video is actual ingame footage.
7 years ago
and the other version is for yaw zombies but is not in ugx mods stanalone
For a normal release this is god-awful, but for a YAW map this is top shelf. I'm sure you were compensated handsomely for this gem.
7 years ago
Loading ...