or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Dust

The upgraded perks sounds cool, and i know there adding boss zombies into the new v1.1 mod, and for the new drops they already have drops like invernability, invisibility, and stuff like that, and they are adding qeds into v1.1
11 years ago
the next treyarch game has to have zombies(in my opinion) it would ruin the cod franchise if zombies wasnt in it. The only reason me and 90% of the cod community buys cod is specifically for zombies. but hey if this is the end we still got years of custom zombies content to look forward to :)
11 years ago
Is this map going to be all of Tranzit or just the Bus Depot?

It's just the beginning...
Step 1:
Find 3 parts that randomly spawn in order to get the bus going? (Keys, Robot driver & Gas can)
At the next stop the bus stalls, some evil force won't let your bus keep moving.
Step 2:
Kill 25 zombies around a glowing artifact to summon a Blood God (special zombie creature with lots of health and Verruckt speed). Killing him allows you to pick up the artifact and the bus is free to move, but you need another gas can before you can leave.
Next stop. More power required.
Step 3:
Find 3 parts to the PAP machine and assemble it on the alter. Put the artifact in the PAP machine and now each person must PAP a weapon which gives their gun special Blood God power. (In reality it does nothing extra you just need to put the artifact in the machine before it'll work). Guns are given a red camo to make you feel special.
Next stop: banish the Hell Spawn.
Step 4: Kill the newly resurrected Blood God, now even more powerful. But before he is able to take damage you must destroy 10 beacons of evil scattered throughout the area. Once that is done slay the monster in an epic battle to the death!

wow that sounds like a pretty cool easter egg
11 years ago
i would rather be a fresh corpse than a legless crawler, at least i would still have my legs.  :lol:
11 years ago
wow this looks sick. will definitely make my chrome browser look a lot better
11 years ago
only saw videos of it since i play on pc i dont get it till next month, but it looks amazing. I love the new and improved mp40. the robot im not too happy about but the fact that you can teleport inside of him sounds freaking amazing. you have to power up the generators for the perks, box, and pack a punch. no persistent perks, which im glad because it made zombies way too easy. You have a giant dude that runs around and disables your generators, and if that happens you lose the perks ability, so you have to constantly keep moving. its finally not catering to the noobs like black ops 2 has been. It seems like the hardest map in zombies history. The easter egg is amazing. ok im going to stop right here before i have 5 paragraphs of what i like about it.
11 years ago
dont give away any of the easter eggs. its much more fun to figure it out without someone telling you how to solve it
11 years ago
one of the best custom zombies map ever!!
11 years ago

This map is made by A-Grand, some of his maps include Shinra Ops, Neobase, Oldie, and Kino Der Toten remake.

Setting: The setting is the moon(obviously), but it must be a different moon than the moon we see in black ops 1 since this looks nothing like it.

Positives: Funnest part I experienced about this map is running then jumping so you start floating because of the low gravity, i could spend 20 minutes just doing that (i know im weird). It has a lot of black ops ported guns that are pretty epic. Pretty much all the guns sound different too(sound a lot better in my opinion). Only black ops perk on this map is extreme conditioning(staminaup), which you will need it if your to survive while running away from the zombies. Has a couple training spots that you could survive for days training around. The dogs flying through the air, is probably the best part about this map.

Negatives: This could be a positive and a negative, sometimes if you start floating around you could escape, or you could land right in the middle of all the zombies and get pwned. For the dog rounds it is kind of funny watching the dogs fly right over your head but it could get annoying at the same time, because it takes a long time to kill the dogs. When the mix rounds start coming the dogs are really annoying since they spawn constantly and always 2 at a time, and you have to avoid them while avoiding the zombies. If your playing solo it will take awhile to beat the map since you have 3 switches that you have to hit all for 10k(30k total), and then the ending which is 40k.       

Conclusion: Overall this map is a pretty fun map if your playing for first time, theres really no reason to keep playing it though(unless you want to have fun floating around all the time). This map is definitely recommended coop if you want to beat the map quick but it is beatable solo(took me 26 rounds to beat it solo). Because of all the switches that you have to hit, it could take awhile to build up all those points solo, way easier on coop.

Level of Detail: 8/10
Custom Content: 7/10
Fun Scale: 9/10
Replayability: 6/10
Score: 30/40

Download on the UGX map manager.
11 years ago

This amazing map was made by CODmapper.

Background:A small set of Marines were sent into Seelow Heights, Germany, the night after the Battle of Seelow between the Russians and the Germans. These Marines were sent in by the Allied Forces because the
Russians didn't finish what they were supposed to, which is rid the area of any German forces and to destroy any German AA guns. The Marines make it to Seelow, find out what happened to the Russians, but they weren't expecting anything like this.

Positives: This is one of the most detailed and amazing maps I have ever played. It has a pretty cool cinematic intro that shows the 4 marines talking and then shortly crashing and the jeep blowing up. It acts more like a campaign mission then a regular nazi zombies map. It has different keys and stuff that you have to pick up that unlocks certain doors. It has no wall guns just guns on the floor that you can pick up. It has buyable ammo scattered around the map. But I wont spoil everything for you, you would be better off playing the map for yourself(which i highly recommend doing).

Negatives: I swear I spent about 25 minutes trying to think of something negative to say about this map. But I just cant think of anything. I guess the only thing to say is I couldn't really find a good area to camp, so your probably have to be training most of the time, which some people dont like to do.

Conclusion: If you havent found out already, I freaking love this map. It is definitely my favorite mission style map ever. Theres been some good ones but nothing will ever come close to Seelow. Treyarch definitely needs to hire CODmapper, he could do some amazing things.

Level of Detail: 10/10
Custom Content:10/10
Fun Scale: 8/10
Replayability: 9/10
Score: 37/40

Download on the UGX map manager.
11 years ago
I fucking love the detail in this map and i dont know why it got a 7   :-\

It didn't look very detailed to me but i will change it.
11 years ago
lol, this map is nearly impossible to say anything bad about. This map is one of my top three favorite custom maps.
11 years ago

This map is made by C.H.N

Setting: The setting is in a farm in the middle of nowhere with no hope of ever getting out. It reminds me a lot of Shi No Numa.

Positives: It has a mini easter egg that involves knifing a radio to hear some strange voices. It has all 4 world at war perks. It has 2 traps, the pendulum trap and the electric trap. It has a good training spot if your one of those people who like to train, or you could hold up in one of the houses and camp. It has dog rounds too.

Negatives: It doesnt have a buyable ending so you could pretty much go forever. The rounds are the same thing everytime, just get them in a big group then wunderwaffe them or something which could get boring fast. Its not too hard, which could be good, but for me i like hard maps. There is also no custom content at all.

Conclusion: This map is fun for like the first 20 rounds but after you open up everything there really is nothing else to see. It would be cool if he updated the map to include a buyable ending or something so you could feel accomplished if you beat the map. Other than that its a pretty fun map to play.

Level of Detail: 10/10
Custom Content: 4/10
Fun Scale: 6/10
Replayability: 4/10
Score: 24/40

Download from the UGX Map Manager
11 years ago
wow 21 box locations??? holy crap! anyway map is looking pretty good, looking forward to it
11 years ago
So after f***ing around for a month using disk recovery programs I was able to find some old files scattered around and place them all back together then dl a new_zombiemode_gsc file slaped that in there, changed a bunch of shit and BAM got my map back up and running in-game!! as of now the name has changed to Tenrab and might stay just cuz of the way things went. just have to fix a couple lighting issues then ill be posting a in-game vid.

glad you got everything back :) i was really looking forward to this map
11 years ago
Loading ...