Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

This amazing map was made by CODmapper.

Background:A small set of Marines were sent into Seelow Heights, Germany, the night after the Battle of Seelow between the Russians and the Germans. These Marines were sent in by the Allied Forces because the
Russians didn't finish what they were supposed to, which is rid the area of any German forces and to destroy any German AA guns. The Marines make it to Seelow, find out what happened to the Russians, but they weren't expecting anything like this.

Positives: This is one of the most detailed and amazing maps I have ever played. It has a pretty cool cinematic intro that shows the 4 marines talking and then shortly crashing and the jeep blowing up. It acts more like a campaign mission then a regular nazi zombies map. It has different keys and stuff that you have to pick up that unlocks certain doors. It has no wall guns just guns on the floor that you can pick up. It has buyable ammo scattered around the map. But I wont spoil everything for you, you would be better off playing the map for yourself(which i highly recommend doing).

Negatives: I swear I spent about 25 minutes trying to think of something negative to say about this map. But I just cant think of anything. I guess the only thing to say is I couldn't really find a good area to camp, so your probably have to be training most of the time, which some people dont like to do.

Conclusion: If you havent found out already, I freaking love this map. It is definitely my favorite mission style map ever. Theres been some good ones but nothing will ever come close to Seelow. Treyarch definitely needs to hire CODmapper, he could do some amazing things.

Level of Detail: 10/10
Custom Content:10/10
Fun Scale: 8/10
Replayability: 9/10
Score: 37/40

Download on the UGX map manager.
Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 04:30:11 am by thezombiekilla6
broken avatar :(
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
im not a fan of this map because its verruckt based, meaning no WWs or pap which lets me down and takes fun factor and replayability away
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
im not a fan of this map because its verruckt based, meaning no WWs or pap which lets me down and takes fun factor and replayability away
Um... why you look at WWs or pap?

Loading ...