or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Dust

wow nice, someone who actually goes in depth on it. took me forever when i first started to get the zones to work properly. wish i had a tutorial like this back then
11 years ago
the ugx mod is still far from coming out, although it seems to be coming together quite nicely. they have not set a release date yet, just keep checking back, im sure it will be on the front page once they set a date.
11 years ago
maybe you could make a youtube forum. so any member could record some videos on the maps, and upload them here so other members can look at it before downloading it, and then they could get some exposure on their youtube channel. cause we got some great youtubers who dont get exposed enough.
11 years ago
cant wait to play them. they all sound amazing! good luck to all 3 mappers
11 years ago
welcome to the community young zombie slayer. Hope you enjoy your stay!
11 years ago
looks cool. and if you can, try and fix quick revive so it revives you on solo, on the stock maps
11 years ago
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears... I think about COD zombies A LOT and I want to bounce something off of you guys, my zombie family. There was a time in zombies before there were complex easter eggs. There was a time when getting to a high round was the goal and therefore killing zombies was the goal. Somewhere around Ascension/Call of the Dead it became more important to complete an easter egg than to kill zombies. Sure you needed points to get perks and to complete certain tasks, but zombies took a back seat to the easter egg.
I think that's why I love custom zombies so much, because so many maps are just about the killing of zombies. Sure some mappers are able to make impressive easter eggs, but most just create a world out of their own blood, sweat and tears in which to kill zombies and I love that. I think my favorite Treyarch maps will always be Der Riese and then Kino der Toten because they were good looking maps that focused primarily on zombie carnage.
I'm not saying that I think Treyarch is wrong in what they are doing or that my view is the right one, I'm just telling you where I find myself at when I think about zombies.
How do you guys feel?

I agree 100%, even though the easter eggs are fun to complete, i miss the old days where the goal was to kill zombies and thats it, you didnt have all this complex stuff that took almost an hour to get fully set up, you didnt have any buildables, no bank or locker, no easter eggs, it was just to kill zombies. I hope if they do decide to make another zombies game that it goes back to the old days and gets rid of all this stuff that was in black ops 2. Because that ruined the game in my opinion, and thats why black ops 2 zombies doesnt have any replayability that black ops zombies had.
11 years ago
Daedra, timed gameplay would make this INSANE! I love it by the way, super great arena fun. In rounds 10 and up it gets CrAzY! I've seen some maps have all the weapons start out locked and every minute or two a new weapon or perk becomes available. I think a system like that would play to the strengths of this map rather nicely. If you wanted to make it more objective based you could have it so that every few minutes a new switch becomes available to buy also and then once you purchase like 4 switches an ending becomes available.

that reminds me of zm armory, how every few minutes a new gun becomes available and each gun is more powerful than the last.
11 years ago
You can't really have a league for a four player non-competitive game lol. Unless you go for leaderboard rank, which not only is individualized, but is irrelevant for custom maps.

Best way to have people not quit your games is to not play with random people. Get some of your friends interested in the game and play with those people.

if im not mistaken hes talking about league play on black ops 2 multiplayer, not zombies lol.
11 years ago
this sounds really interesting. always nice to see new mods being made for zombies :)
11 years ago

The mapper goes by the name of daedra descent.

Setting: The map takes place in an arena or some type of upside down pyramid.

Positives: This is a very basic map with not much detail so if you have a computer that was made in the 1980s chances are you may be able to run this map at a reasonable frame rate. You start off with a different loadout each time you play, you always have 2 guns, i got stuck with the tokarev and the svt, so just basic guns but hey its better than a m1911. You also start off with molotovs, or at least i did anyway. It has a bunch of guns on the wall, just basic world at war guns except there is a dp28 from multiplayer on the wall. You dont start noticing all the custom guns till you hit the box, which has a bunch of multiplayer weapons, didnt see any bo guns so i think its just world at war zombies and multiplayer guns. The reload on the ppsh is different, its not the standard reload animation.

Negatives: If your one of those people who like spending hours looking for easter eggs and hidden stuff, then this map is not for you. The only real hidden thing is the ray gun. There is no buyable ending so there really isnt a reason to go to an insane high round or save up your points unless your bored. Past round 20 its just the same thing over and over again and you will go insane before you end up dying. There is no black ops perks or black ops guns on the map either.

Conclusion:This map is fun at first, ill admit, but after playing to round 20 it just gets boring and its better just to end it there. There really isnt any replay value in it. It is pretty hectic playing solo since they jump over the walls and come from everywhere. The mapper even states that this is not a fun map, and it is not professionally made, it doesnt feel like any of the ugx maps. And it shouldnt be compared to anyone elses custom maps.

Level of Detail: 6/10
Custom Content: 7/10
Fun Scale: 6/10
Replayability: 2/10
Score: 21/40

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?8oqt36vcjljt3cc
11 years ago
i figured it out. for some reason you have to click pictures in order to get to the download, i guess he accidently posted the link inside the pictures link.
11 years ago
how come i cant find the download link? i see the download: thing, but it doesnt show anything after that
11 years ago
wow this looks amazing. cant wait to see what next thing yall bring in
11 years ago
welcome to the site! you will really love custom zombies, this group is amazing at what they do
11 years ago
Loading ...