or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Swag_Chesse_xo1

Sorry, what I meant to say was that your script_flag for your trigger on the door needs to be "enter_zone_name".

Also, your code is wrong. It should look like:

add_adjacent_zone( "front_zone",        "inside_zone",           "enter_inside_zone"    );
This changed nothing
No it doesn’t

Just has to match the kvp

Harry is right. Btw your waw perks pack thing: Vulture aid doesn't show the perks/where they are at, is it suppose to be like that? Anyway, the zone works and zombies spawn in it. When you open the door it says "Zone initiated" But when you walk into it, it says it's not there.
6 years ago
Your KVP for your door needs to be "enter_zone_name".

The start_zone to front_zone is  "add_adjacent_zone( "start_zone", "front_zone", "front_zone" );"
So it doesn't need to be i guess

Double Post Merge: June 02, 2018, 11:39:46 pm
have you checked the zone names in your mapname are also correct to what they are in radiant?
Yes, I Have. Heres the code/KVPs: https://imgur.com/a/2739Axf
6 years ago
I fixed it, the problem was overlapping path nodes
6 years ago
Is your first zone called front_zone or start_zone?
what are your trigger kvp script_flag for entering the zone?
Spawn Room- start_zone
outside the spawn room is the front_zone
inside a church is the inside_zone

The triggers KVPs for script_flag is "inside_zone" Same with front_zone
6 years ago
sorry I fixed this a week ago, the zombies weren't moving because of a few overlapping path nodes I set on accident.
6 years ago
1) I feel like an idiot
2) It takes a while to open Radiant itself, not the map. It used to take 5 secs to open.
6 years ago
here's my kvps and the code:  https://imgur.com/a/2739Axf
It is all set and the zone spawners and init. but when I walk into it, it says the zone isn't there
6 years ago
1st: Absolutely no previews of any model or prefab when it worked fine like a month ago
2nd: It takes 2-5 minutes just to open Radiant but like two seconds to open my map
Both of these are HEAVY time savers which will probably reduce the amount of time it takes to detail the map by days instead of my opening every prefab just to see if it matches with what I'm looking for.
6 years ago
Everything about this zone is good except when you walk into it, it says the obnoxious warning you get without being in a zone. The spawns even work and the volume is in the room completely but it says it's not there? If this has happened to you  and/or you know how to fix it, please help.
6 years ago
When finishing a soul box, the clip(targetname , soul_chest _clip) around the soul box does not disappear. So after its gone, you cant move through where the clip should have been deleted. Is this a glitch? Or is the clip not supposed to be deleted?
6 years ago
My map has a big field and I want to add fog to it. There is already visible fog from a distance but I want it to be denser and closer so you don't know where the zombies are coming from. I think this would be cool and a nice addition. Is Fog an FX? and can you make it closer/further away? Or do I have to make a custom FX?
6 years ago
Looks like someone did not play enough and is pissed off.First of all,the first room has 2 doors to open,second of all,the code to open this door actually GETS YOU to the pack a punch/jugg/power.And the Apothicon Servant is the wonder weapon of the map and I didn't want people to get it easily at the box,that's why you get it after completing the souls chests.I'm not a elite mapper or scripter,I started this project from scratch knowing nothing,and for a first map it IS a good one, especially when I almost got no time to work on it. Like I said I ain't a elite mapper/scripter and I don't want to be one.But if you still angry because of this,start your own project and make a better map

Geez, LonnyTicG just got rekt.
6 years ago
One idea would be to spawn in a room at the start and they can push a button that says Round 5/Round 10/etc.
6 years ago
Loading ...